August Burns Red is one of my all time favorite bands is, "August Burns Red" ! I've been listening to them since their first EP/Demo "Look's Fragile After All", and I have loved them ever since. I know it came out awhile ago, which speaking of, I must be slipping in my old age cause I am always on top of this kind of stuff And now somehow, I managed to miss the fact that they had a new album out until like 6 or 7 months after it came out lol So like i said, I know this is kinda old news, but since I Just got it yesterday, I wanted to hear what other people thought of it. I think is pretty badass, I've only listened to it all the way through twice now, but I am definitely enjoying it so far. The second song on the album is the only song I don't like so far, which also happens to be the first "ABR" Song that I don't like, cause thus far, I've like every song on every album. But I guess there is a first time for everything lol. I really don't like that lil jazz guitar riff they try and break into for a second, it just seems half-assed and like they were forcing it. instead of letting it naturally flow into that part. It didn't fit with the song at all in my opinion. So that's the only thing about the album I don't like so far.

Now that I voiced my opinion, let's hear yours !
Agile Septor Elite 7-String
ESP H-1007
ESP H-1001
Peavey 5150
Mesa Boogie Cab

Recording Gear -
PreSonus FireStudio Interface
CX5 Studio Monitors
Quote by Butt Rayge
August Burns Red?

More like Gaygust Gays Gay! Am I right, fellas?

Only people in denial of their Gay-i-tude would go out of their way to make that. You also have the last 2 letters of "Gay" in your username as well as the word "butt".

Hmm...
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Only people in denial of their Gay-i-tude would go out of their way to make that. You also have the last 2 letters of "Gay" in your username as well as the word "butt".

Hmm...

Morphogenesis?

More like Morphogayarseness! Am I right, fellas?
Quote by Magero
Oooh, he got you, Morphy. He got you good.

Well snap. I best get my trousers and head for the hills then.
take it to Hardcore please
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.