Hi i have recently purchased a Cort X6 VPR with a double locking tremolo bridge and i want to know how to set it up for drop C because when i tune i down the strings vibrate agaist the fret board
If the strings are "loose" and bend too easily then you need a thicker guage. I'm not good on guage sizes but if you google or searchbar you'll find some threads on guage size for Drop C.

Remember to reset your bridge when you install them though or otherwise it won't stay in tune!
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I use EarnieBall 12s
They work very well with drop C and D standard. and C standard.
Great tone to!
if you cant set it up for drop c you probably shouldnt be playing for it. I know im not brootlz enough. What kinda guitar do you have?
Quote by MitchJBurgess
I use EarnieBall 12s
They work very well with drop C and D standard. and C standard.
Great tone to!

do i have to mess around with the string height at all or should it work fine... cause its a nice guitar and i dont want to play around with it too much
dude, the kirk hammett ouija is the best guitar i've ever played in drop c
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by SoLgEr
dude, the kirk hammett ouija is the best guitar i've ever played in drop c

dude the james hetfield esp totally blows it outta the water. its got ****ing skulls and when you play it in drop c it opens a portal to hell in your basement. legit i played it through my peavy vyper and shit started flying across the room. a book case fell over.
Quote by stonepriest
dude the james hetfield esp totally blows it outta the water. its got ****ing skulls and when you play it in drop c it opens a portal to hell in your basement. legit i played it through my peavy vyper and shit started flying across the room. a book case fell over.

James hetfield can suck a fat ****, kirk is so much better
Quote by gatechballer
Quote by stonepriest
does it feel like a rattle snake suitcase?

it does, its really good
Quote by Freckles1294
do i have to mess around with the string height at all or should it work fine... cause its a nice guitar and i dont want to play around with it too much

It should be alright, mine was all good with it.
Quote by SoLgEr
James hetfield can suck a fat ****, kirk is so much better

james hetfield is the best singer songwriting guitarist out there. he was so much better than dave mustaine and his cheap replacement kirk.
Quote by Freckles1294
it does, its really good

how does it feel on your skin? is it nice?
Quote by stonepriest
how does it feel on your skin? is it nice?

I bet it feels like the first time you feel a girl up!!1 yeauh buddie
Quote by gatechballer
Quote by SoLgEr
I bet it feels like the first time you feel a girl up!!1 yeauh buddie

oh remember that feeling. the cellulitis on her thunder thighs. i remember every little bump. i get so hard just thinking about it.
Quote by stonepriest
does it feel like a rattle snake suitcase?

can i put stuff in it like a rattlesnake suitcase?