Page 1 of 2
Now, I apologise in advance for posting the following videos but they have to be seen. The second one actually made me physically sick, which has never happened to me before. There's no blood etc. for those who are squeamish, but that mightn't help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxq-dd5wmmQ

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3BI4708zS3J35O86

I really have to advise caution to those going to watch the second video, it's worse than the first in my opinion.

Sorry again, but I couldn't not share them.

CAUTION: These videos aren't "nice", so don't watch them if you're going to give out about my posting of them afterwards.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Dec 12, 2011,
WTF.

don't share that kinda stuff.

wow srsly?!?

who the hell wants to see little children getting ran over....?
Last edited by C3g6m4 at Dec 12, 2011,
someone describe them to me, I dont want to watch
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
not going to click don't want to ruin my good mood
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
That second one....

Every single one of the people that participated and did nothing to help in it should have their hands cut off for such disgusting, horrific, behavior.

I don't even want to be in the same species as those people.
@shredibanez24

@Jettski1 The first is showing a small child getting knocked down. The van drives off and people just walk past, pretending not to notice.

The second is a group of (apparently racist) men picking on a small boy, it's despicable.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Dec 12, 2011,
I'm not clicking in fear of it being like those animal cruelty commercials. A solution that will end all problems we have is: KILL ALL HUMANS
Well that killed my mood.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Jettski1
someone describe them to me, I dont want to watch

The first video is a kid getting run over by a van, and no one stopping to help, so he bleeds out and the second is a video of a kid surrounded by racist Chinese (or so the video says) as he gets slapped around and hurt. It isn't very pleasant at all.
about 10 seconds into the first video, it's some small child getting ran over by a white van... and then i instantly turned it off coz i've watched way too many snuff videos in my day and i feel like they're absolutely pointless to watch now..

seriously though, anybody who derives pleasure and enjoyment from watching these kinds of vids might have something wrong with their brain.

but that's just my opinion.

definitely a mood killer..
That stuff is bad.. It make me feel sick.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Seriously, shit like this shouldn't happen. In regards to that second video, I doubt a child would have done anything to warrant such behaviour and it reminds me of another video where a chinese toddler was hit by a car and no one had stopped to help.

Personally I don't care who you are, what country you're from or what you believe in, but people need to come together and collectively put a stop to problems like this.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
World Star Hip Hop is a complete ****ing TRASH site. Ugh. Don't understand why the dude in the second video would do that to a little kid. He was ****ing trembling.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Not going to watch these ever.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by GibsonMan321
World Star Hip Hop is a complete ****ing TRASH site. Ugh. Don't understand why the dude in the second video would do that to a little kid. He was ****ing trembling.

I don't even know what the site is, I just got linked to it. As for the back story, ''apparently'', I don't know for sure, the Russian kid was forced by a gang to steal money from a lady.
To everyone upset at him posting it: Get over it. People NEED to see this kind of stuff. It's way to easy to pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen.

Quote by Top rated commenter
**** CHINA!!! WHAT THE ****!! OH MY GOD!! NO ONE EVEN ****ING HELPED HER!! HOLY ****ING SHIT!!! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I'M GLAD SOMEONE NOTICED HER. OH MY GOD!!! SHIT!! THANK GOD FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT HELPED HER! IF IWAS THERE I'D GET THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO RAN HER OVER AND RUN THEM OVER AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DAMN****ING STREET MOTHER****ING BITCH ASS. dang...i dont mean **** china. i mean **** those people who dnt help her. No wonder god wants to destroy us. thats bad.

Ah, youtubers. Always raising the bar.
Check out my band Disturbed
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with everyone just watching the kid get beat up in the second video?
Hit harder than you dare.
Quote by conor-figgy
Now, I apologise in advance for posting the following videos but they have to be seen. The second one actually made me physically sick, which has never happened to me before. There's no blood etc. for those who are squeamish, but that mightn't help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxq-dd5wmmQ

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3BI4708zS3J35O86

I really have to advise caution to those going to watch the second video, it's worse than the first in my opinion.

Sorry again, but I couldn't not share them.

CAUTION: These videos aren't "nice", so don't watch them if you're going to give out about my posting of them afterwards.

Unfortunately this is not breaking news. We already know what certain groups in
Asia (and indeed other parts of the world) think of the value of human life. Very sad, but not unexpected.
Quote by HyphyX
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with everyone just watching the kid get beat up in the second video?

I had to re-read that a few times to make sure you weren't trolling.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by StewieSwan
To everyone upset at him posting it: Get over it. People NEED to see this kind of stuff. It's way to easy to pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen.

I would imagine any sane person realizes that this happens, but to actually watch it fills many people with anger because it's just horrible.

I haven't seen anyone but stupid youtube commenters like you just quoted pretending this doesn't happen.
Quote by MiserySignals11
The Chinese are crazy!

No, the people in the video are being cruel to a small child. Don't blame an entire nation for 2 videos.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I would imagine any sane person realizes that this happens, but to actually watch it fills many people with anger because it's just horrible.

I haven't seen anyone but stupid youtube commenters like you just quoted pretending this doesn't happen.

It's one thing to realize it happens. It's another to see it happen and be affected by it. Witnessing something has a much deeper impact on people than reading about it or simply thinking about it.
Quote by StewieSwan
It's one thing to realize it happens. It's another to see it happen and be affected by it. Witnessing something has a much deeper impact on people than reading about it or simply thinking about it.

True, I agree to that. Your original post just seemed off to me with the use of the words, "Get over it". I misinterpreted what you were saying I think. I am sorry.

I'm curious as to what happened before that. The people were gathering around the kid before the acts in the video were carried out, so I would imagine there's an important part of this video missing.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
True, I agree to that. Your original post just seemed off to me with the use of the words, "Get over it". I misinterpreted what you were saying I think. I am sorry.

I'm curious as to what happened before that. The people were gathering around the kid before the acts in the video were carried out, so I would imagine there's an important part of this video missing.

I posted what apparently happened in the post previous to this one.
hearing the screams and cries of that little child in agony while the other people are laughing is just terrible.

wtf are they doing just talking amongst themselves and watching it happen?
I wish I could murder every **** head who just stood there and allowed that to happen. Thats just a little kid, how can the hell do you just stand there and watch that? My instincts would fire off and I would rips that guys ****in eyes out. I swear the police would end up shooting me because every shit head there would be a bloodily smashed into the pavement.
Quote by pugachev
I wish I could murder every **** head who just stood there and allowed that to happen. Thats just a little kid, how can the hell do you just stand there and watch that? My instincts would fire off and I would rips that guys ****in eyes out. I swear the police would end up shooting me because every shit head there would be a bloodily smashed into the pavement.

Yeah, murder is the perfect solution.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

That'll teach 'em that violence is wrong!
Quote by 'Leviathan'

Quote by 'StewieSwan'
That'll teach 'em that violence is wrong!

I think it's just a first reaction, in the heat of the moment if you will. When I first seen it I wanted to desperately beat the living shit out of that guy, not kill as I couldn't do that, but I still think I'd have done it in the heat of the moment.

Right now, I'd make him watch the video with the volume up loud many many times; but I know that's wrong also as it's psychologically damaging, although, I'd still probably do it.
I don't really think there are words to describe how horrible things happening in the videos are.

Quote by hawk5211
Unfortunately this is not breaking news. We already know what certain groups of people think of the value of human life. Very sad, but not unexpected.

Fixed.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Cool.

Everybody in this thread has been desensitized by just a little bit more..
Page 1 of 2