Page 1 of 2
Came across this. I still don't know if it's a joke to be honest.

http://christwire.org/2011/12/oh-canada%E2%80%A6why-god-hates-you/

Pretty hilarious. This lady basically knows nothing about Canada, then looks up a few things on the google on the internets web system, and then basically twists the facts (if she doesn't just invent them) and inflates them. Funny how she is one of those crazy christian fanatics who basically has less cultural intelligence than a 1930's white supremacist and yet she still defends her claims like she wrote the ****ing bible herself.

If you're Canadian, you're most likely going to laugh harder than anyone else who isn't.

For starters:
''I hope that the people of Canadia see this and realize their(...)'' - that's right, Canadia, the whole subject of your blind rant, and you can't even spell it. Last time I heard that term being used: Jersey shore.

''(...)it was so easy for the Al Quida terrorists of(...)'' - Just saying. No better way to validate your point then to use 8th grade grammar skills.

''Canada is a liberal nation of atheists. They imprison and fine Christians for speaking their views.'' - Technically we're conservative, we have been for quite some time. Harper is in his second term (right?), and most of our legal system is based on the old English system, often relating to christian principles. And it annoys the piss out of me.

''(...)Don’t believe me? This story comes from www.catholiceducation.org(...)'' - 10 points for kicking yourself in the face.

''Handguns, which are pistols, are virtually outlawed in Canada.'' - Go get your license for it anytime you want. They're just more expensive because the market isn't as big as it is in the U.S.

''The New Democratic Party leader advocates lobbying for tougher gun-control laws in the USA.'' - So let them complain. What are you afraid of, they don't even have citizenship let alone the power to influence something so massively stapled in your country.

She then goes on to talk about how we are racists, especially towards Asians. And then she goes and calls them ''poor squinty eyed refugees''. Dude this lady is for real. Seriously.

She even starts saying that french Canadians, especially Quebec residents, are completely godless, and never go to church. When they're actually very religious (in general) and are pretty old-fashioned when it comes to that stuff. I would know.

Anyways. Just browse over it if you want. It's hilarious. This lady is like 90 years old and it's quite obvious she uses that to her advantage because she knows no one will smack an old lady.

This seriously made my day. I now know what a true idiot is. I thought I knew, but boy oh boy, this takes the cake.
Last edited by metalblaster at Dec 12, 2011,
As a Christian, I'm well and truly ashamed of such people
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Susan B. Xenu

seems legit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Niiko

I was gonna say. This must be infuriating for people like you.
Quote by metalblaster
I was gonna say. This must be infuriating for people like you.

No, just saddening in general. Was still freakin' hilarious to read it though.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra

Quote by Niiko
No, just saddening in general. Was still freakin' hilarious to read it though.

Unbelievable eh?

EH????? take that you old hag lol
Reading "Susan B. Xenu's" comments below clearly show it is just a troll lol.
A man by the name of Bill Whatcott, an evangelical Christian who is a licensed practical nurse, was fined $15,000 by his professional association, for protesting against abortion on his own time, and also fined $20,000 by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission for speaking out against homosexuality. There is a great deal of intolerance shown towards religious people who express their views in public.

I laughed hard at the intolerance irony.
Quote by Hanaaaah!
^

Nice find TS.

>Hanaaaah!
>UG's Bisexual T-Girl

I'm only kidding.

But no, seriously, I'm going to stalk you hard-fucking-core.
Yeah, this is obviously an Onion-esque site. These people don't actually believe that stuff.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Its from ChristWire, which is a satirical site. I don't believe its serious. They also had an article on why Skyrim is subliminally implanting homosexual behavior.

You mean this? They've got a few on Skyrim, it's just pure hilarity

Skyrimming
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra

Quote by Primus2112
>Hanaaaah!
>UG's Bisexual T-Girl

I'm only kidding.

But no, seriously, I'm going to stalk you hard-fucking-core.

Quote by Hanaaaah!

hey gir

hey

lighten up
Quote by Primus2112
hey gir

hey

lighten up

I didn't really have a response, your post was kinda random.
Quote by Hanaaaah!
I didn't really have a response, your post was kinda random.

Get used to it, you are a female. ON THE INTERNET.

I take it you didn't know that was such a huge deal here on the internet...
Quote by Primus2112
Get used to it, you are a female. ON THE INTERNET.

I take it you didn't know that was such a huge deal here on the internet...

I guess not.

^ The Skyrim article was hilarious.
Quote by Niiko

This.
And there is only one logical expaination: dementia!
Quote by Niiko
THANK YOU.

The reason people hate Christianity so much is because of uneducated fucks like this woman.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
My favorite part is the "Asians" part.
My god you don't know how many chinese, (I'm chinese-canadian) Indian, and middle-eastern people are in Vancouver. Seriously, we usually outnumber the white people in anywhere other than Downtown Vancouver.

EDIT: I just read the skyrimming thing.
That's hilarious. I'm definitely going to buy the game now.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Last edited by Tessalate at Dec 12, 2011,
Quote by Tessalate
My favorite part is the "Asians" part.
My god you don't know how many chinese, (I'm chinese-canadian) Indian, and middle-eastern people are in Vancouver. Seriously, we usually outnumber the white people in anywhere other than Downtown Vancouver.

I'm from BC and my favourite part was Asians: Canadas Mexicans
Quote by Niiko

This.
▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■▀■

I lol'd
Quote by patrickaaron
KFC Gravy is like a nectar from the Gods I even use it as lube to titty bang my wife

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Lost my virginity in my arse but I didn't push back so it wasn't gay so don't call me gay cuz it isn't gay
Quote by Bloodbuzz
I'm from BC and my favourite part was Asians: Canadas Mexicans

Sounds about right
I kid

Btw where from BC are you from?
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by Tessalate
Sounds about right
I kid

Btw where from BC are you from?

Lower Mainland.
Quote by Nirvanaguy007

I lol'd

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I was reading through that page and I came across some Canadian pedophile, shits messed up
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
I hope that site is maintained for the lulz...o my god..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Niiko
You mean this? They've got a few on Skyrim, it's just pure hilarity

Skyrimming

What the **** did I just read?

Have any of you guys seen the petition to stop Skyrim?

Quote by Niiko

This. I'm not a hardcore Christian or anything. (I don't even go to church) but that shit annoys me.

Edit: This one made me lol
http://christwire.org/2011/12/andy-beirsack-attacked-beaten-up-by-angry-father-black-viel-brides-tour-postponed-again-praise-jesus/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 12, 2011,
It's satire, however french Canadian are not the religious. It's become more of a culture thing rather than a religious thing. Whereas english people dont attend church and still claim to be religious
Quote by metharian
It's satire, however french Canadian are not the religious. It's become more of a culture thing rather than a religious thing. Whereas english people dont attend church and still claim to be religious
So much truth in one post

"demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

Omfg that's one of the funniest things I've ever read. EVER.
Page 1 of 2