As of late my strings on my Les Paul have been buzzing, i think i might know the culprit but i'm not sure. I have been going from like standard or drop d to drop c or b, but i have a large gauge string so i don't think that should be a problem. If this is a problem is it logical to have a guitar for low tuning's like drop c and lower and another for standard, drop d, half step down ect?
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Until now have you always used a large gauge string? Which is what size?
Until now have you constantly changed to those tunings?
Having separate guitars for E standard, drop d, and half step down is really not needed. But if you are going from around E standard to C and below it is best to have a separate guitar. What strings are you using and how old are they?
Quote by Darkdevil725
Having separate guitars for E standard, drop d, and half step down is really not needed. But if you are going from around E standard to C and below it is best to have a separate guitar. What strings are you using and how old are they?

A week old Ernie Ball beefy slinky drop tuning .11
sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Quote by Darkdevil725
What gauge is the low string?

sunburst fender MIM tele
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Have you checked to make sure the neck has enough relief in it? I'm guessing that either your bridge is too low or your neck might not have enough relief.