I want to push/pull the bridge. The bridge pickup has 4 conductors. The neck pickup will have a single conductor. My question is, Can I wire a guitar like this with 2 tone and 2 volume? If so, Anyone have a wiring diagram?

Thanks!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by GuitarzMyThing
I want to push/pull the bridge. The bridge pickup has 4 conductors. The neck pickup will have a single conductor. My question is, Can I wire a guitar like this with 2 tone and 2 volume? If so, Anyone have a wiring diagram?

Thanks!

I gave you ones last night before your thread got locked. What, those weren't good enough?
Quote by hawk5211
I gave you ones last night before your thread got locked. What, those weren't good enough?

I was asking if it was possible that I could use a Single Conductor and a 4 conductor pickup in the same wiring, with 2 vol, and 2 tone. I have your wiring website saved and the diagram printed, My main question wasnt the wiring diagrams. It was if I could combine the two and if I can, does anyone have a wiring diagram with a single conductor and 4 conductor.
Quote by GuitarzMyThing
I was asking if it was possible that I could use a Single Conductor and a 4 conductor pickup in the same wiring, with 2 vol, and 2 tone. I have your wiring website saved and the diagram printed, My main question wasnt the wiring diagrams. It was if I could combine the two and if I can, does anyone have a wiring diagram with a single conductor and 4 conductor.

Ok, you will have to modify this one. The schematic you want is likely not drawn itself, since its not common.

To do what you want, I think, remove the wire connecting the north finish and south finish of the neck pickup to the push pull for the neck. Since your neck pickup will only have two wires from it, connect its ground to the guitars main ground, and connect its hot to the neck volume pot as shown. Everything else should be the same.

Sorry, I really can't explain better than this. As well, this thread will likely be locked. You should post in the stickied thread for wiring questions.
Quote by GuitarzMyThing
K Thank you so much for your help!

I hope that helps. Think of it this way. A 4 wire is EXACTLY the same as a 2 wire if you just wrap the middle leads together. Therefore, they work the same way in a circuit.

Check the wiring diagram provided with your pickup to see which leads are which, because not all manufacturers use the same colours (pain in the ass lol).