I fully regret not taking the application process seriously. As of now, the only schools I've applied to are Umass Lowell and Berklee School of Music. There were a ton of schools in NY that I recently looked at but the application deadlines were December 1st. I've been googling alot of different schools and Europe seems like it would be a cool option.

The problem is that I have no clue where to start. I'm not sure if I'll be able to learn a whole new language (It would be awesome but I'm not sure if I can really take the time and be patient about) and Germany seems to be a place with good music schools.

I'll be talking to my guidance counselor about it but she's always out due to surgery.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Liszt School of Music Weimar is an option. Studying contemporary music is fine as well as long as there's core music theory classes and other things. I would love to double major in music is possible but I'm not sure how the work load is.
Apply late to whatever you want and add a note saying

I'm sorry, [insert college name here] OoOoO
(I am fo' realz)

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Go to CC. Take general classes. Transfer to four year of choice, knowing exactly what you're going to major in, major in that shit and build a network, get an entry level job, and start paying taxes. We need your taxes, ya hurr.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Most people miss the deadline, you can still apply it just means you get judged a little harder
Quote by Bad Kharmel
Most people miss the deadline, you can still apply it just means you get judged a little harder

At least here, it means you won't be considered until after every single person who was apt enough to apply by the deadline. That's more than just a smidgen tougher.
You can apply, you'll just be at the back of the line.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I think I applied to all the schools I applied to, minus one, in like January. I got into all of them with less than stellar grades. It's definitely not too late.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I don't really have any school recommendations, but if I were you I'd rather wait until the next semester starts instead of applying to a school you only use as a last resort.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Apply late to whatever you want and add a note saying

I'm sorry, [insert college name here] OoOoO
(I am fo' realz)

I was going to do this
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wrap all of your applications in 20 dollar bills and bacon.

Otherwise prepare yourself for living the rest of your life out as a bum, giving handjobs for McChickens and sleeping in AIDS infested gas-station bathrooms for the rest of your mortal existence.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.