Poll: Bubblegum or chewing gum?
Poll Options
View poll results: Bubblegum or chewing gum?
Bubblegum
9 14%
chewing gum
32 51%
both
10 16%
I don't chew gum at all.
12 19%
Voters: 63.
I prefer chewing gum. Never could get the hang of making bubbles. What do you prefer pit?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I once got some gum out of a vending machine in the gents toilets, tasted like rubber but you could blow some smashing bubbles with it.
Chewing gum for the most part but i am partial to a block of Hubba Bubba from time to time. How they get so much juice into those little blocks is beyond me.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
bubblegum cuz i can just chew it if i want, and it doesnt taste shitty
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by MakinLattes
I can make bubbles with both, but bubble gum isn't made with fake sugar so it gets the edge.

I can too, but chewing gum is a bitch when it gets stuck onto your lips.

I'd say I prefer bubble gum, because it's always nice to blow a huge ass bubble. Or, you know, spit out the whole gum accidentally in doing so anyway.

Relevant: Here where I live, gums are banned.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I once got some gum out of a vending machine in the gents toilets, tasted like rubber but you could blow some smashing bubbles with it.

Mmm, there's nothing like a mouth full of rubbery, possibly pre lubricated "gum".
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Last edited by Mopy at Dec 13, 2011,
I like both but mostly eat chewing gum since most bubble gum is like a sugar bomb.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Make big bubbles with chewing gum, it's a satisfying challenge
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Chewing gum. If I wanted artificial fruit flavours I'd drink Garnier Fructis.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Hanaaaah!

My teeth prefer chewing gum though.

I fell asleep overnight with a ball of that in my mouth.
I don't even want to put words to what was left of it in the morning.

OT: Spearmint chewing gum. That's about all I like.
My bubbles are amazing. But chewing gum is good for when I want to be discreet about it.

I haven't had any gum in a while anyway because it's illegal here and my jaw muscles are stupid.
cat
there's a difference between chewing gum and bubblegum?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I just assumed that chewing gum was the stuff like Dentyne, Extra, Stride, etc., while bubble gum is the sugary shit we all had as kids.
Quote by Drakathan

This.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Drakathan

yeah, this, wut.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I can't blow bubbles anyway, so I just use them both as chewing gum. I probably prefer chewing gum though - I generally prefer the taste of them (especially mint ones like Extra) to bubblegum.
Bubblegum always has too much sugar and hurts my teeth.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Burgery
yeah, this, wut.

Chewing gum isn't as elastic, and holds it flavor longer.

Bubble gum is a lot more sugary, and expands a lot more.

Notice, it's harder to blow bubbles with (icelandic equivalent of) Trident or Dentyne, but with (icelandic equivalent of) Dubble Bubble, shit's easy.
Quote by blake1221
Chewing gum isn't as elastic, and holds it flavor longer.

Bubble gum is a lot more sugary, and expands a lot more.

Notice, it's harder to blow bubbles with (icelandic equivalent of) Trident or Dentyne, but with (icelandic equivalent of) Dubble Bubble, shit's easy.

Oh. Well in that case chewing gum is much better. I can't stand to be in the same room as someone that's chewing bubble gum, smells horrible.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Big.
League.
Chew.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug