Is it possible to get someone to mix and master for you, and if so where can i find someone? So i would record everything here and then send to the producer.

I'm looking for someone who's specializes in metal and metalcore.

Thanks
That's not what a producer does.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Yes you can, there are a few on here (myself included) who would be happy to do it but there are also dedicated sites that do what you are asking, usually for a price.

If you're interested, I could give your track/s a listen and mix them for you free of charge (I'm on a production course and am trying to build up a portfolio so I'm not too worried about getting paid yet.)
Yea I'm not that good at these terms :P

Weaponxclaws, do you have something you can show me?
Cold Reader, Yea i would love to see something you've done before this though, in the same genre
that sound nice man!, do you have msn or something like that so that we can talk more details ?
I have recorded all guitar at home using UX1 so you would have to use a vst for that, the drums needs triggering, they are recorded at a schoolstudio so they're in seperate tracks but they just dont sound that good. Vocals we haven't recorded yet but we will this week,

XFilith it sounds really tight :P but do you have something with screaming vocals to show? And how can i contact you more smoothly than forum posts?
Quote by MrTheDownie
that sound nice man!, do you have msn or something like that so that we can talk more details ?

Nope, just email me paradigmrecordings[at]gmail[dot]com.
Let's party.
Quote by MrTheDownie
I have recorded all guitar at home using UX1 so you would have to use a vst for that, the drums needs triggering, they are recorded at a schoolstudio so they're in seperate tracks but they just dont sound that good. Vocals we haven't recorded yet but we will this week,

XFilith it sounds really tight :P but do you have something with screaming vocals to show? And how can i contact you more smoothly than forum posts?

I can provide some clips with harsh vocals as well. You can contact me on xfilth@gmail.com (MSN or mail)
I'd head over to the Andy Sneap forum and ask there. Sure someone their would do an awesome job for you.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Ok, thanks for the tip.

XFilth, We have a vocalist, its just not recorded yet, we will do it later this week.
I also sent you an invite on msn,
Last edited by MrTheDownie at Dec 13, 2011,
Of the people on this site (excluding myself, obviously ) the first person to pop into my mind based on the style you say you're after is Odirunn

P.S As already mentioned, a producer is not what you're looking for.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yea, the samples on his facebookpage sounds really nice every though its a little harder than our style, the first sample there sounds like emmure ^^ quite nice.

Odriunn I've sent you an email