I can't think of anything creative to put in the title because I'm very tired so, NBD

So I got this in the post today:

Very disappointing, hopefully the neck for it comes tomorrow.

Then later in the day this showed up:

Inside was this:

Inside that was this:

With some stickers, a manual and stuff.

Oh, this was in there too:

I was pleasantly surprised by the two-piece body, people reckon these basses get the shitty woods but I beg to differ.

It's a 2011 Highway One P-Bass. Probably one of the last to ever be made. It sounds and plays great. The neck feels a bit thick in my hands after playing Jazzes and my Bongo for so long but it's still a lot easier to play than my old Lakland and I'll get used to it anyway.
It's pretty much brand new, the dude I got it off bought it along with a few other basses to get the ones he wanted cheaper or something, I dunno. Still about $400 cheaper than what you pay for them new over here so I'm happy.
It needs a tort 'guard. Does anyone know if a normal Am Standard guard will fit?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
HNBD

Gorgeous burst, me gusta o.o
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
that red thing that came in the bag looks awesome, more pics of that please

and I suppose the bass is alright as well.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
It's not shiny enough

Maybe get one of those microfiber cloths everyone's talking about and go to town on it man
*sighs, having a rather nasty GAS attack*

Very, very nice. And I see you put away your clothes as well as my son does
What is that thing on your end table next to your xbox controller?

And its about time you got back on the P bass train, HNBD!
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
HNBD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Bass First
It's not shiny enough

Maybe get one of those microfiber cloths everyone's talking about and go to town on it man

Not sure if serious. It's a Highway so it's got the absolutely gorgeous feeling nitro satin finish. It's not meant to be overly shiny like a modern Fender.

Quote by anarkee
*sighs, having a rather nasty GAS attack*

Very, very nice. And I see you put away your clothes as well as my son does

Well like... It's a lot of effort to stack them up all neatly and stuff. Trying to find socks is like hunting for treasure!

Quote by Tostitos
What is that thing on your end table next to your xbox controller?

And its about time you got back on the P bass train, HNBD!

It's a massager thingy. I've got a munted back so when I come home from work all twisted and in pain my girlfriend uses it on me.

Loving having a P bass again too, this is my third I think. Was thinking it might need a pup replacement but I'm really happy with the stockie. I did a fair bit of research on the Highways and it seems they've changed the pickups a lot. Some are American Vintage, some are just Am Standards and they did a run of using the MIM Reissue pups as well, no idea what's in mine but it's great so I don't really care.