Trying to get some sort of YouTube community of bass players started. Would love to check out other peoples videos and have people give me feedback on mine. Check out this video and subscribe, comment, rate and I'll do it back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNY8bdfYlRY

My YouTube name is MikeDyerMusic
This has been tried and failed many times

Edit: Nice bass, though
Check out my band Disturbed
Bass players should just shut the fuck up and continue playing their root notes in the background.
I really doubt you can use that low B to its full potential on a 32".

And I really dislike your tone. Don't know why. I really dislike it.

Really.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
I really doubt you can use that low B to its full potential on a 32".

And I really dislike your tone. Don't know why. I really dislike it.

Really.

Ha UG isn't as constructive as I would've hoped for.

I've definitely been working on getting a better tone through my UX2 but I might just have to upgrade.

And the myth about low B's sounding better on full-sized instruments is a matter of preference. I like having the shorter scale for the more pronounced fundamentals and easier playabilty in the left hand. There's definitely a different sound to longer B strings, but, to each his own.
Quote by mikedyermusic

I've definitely been working on getting a better tone through my UX2 but I might just have to upgrade.

And the myth about low B's sounding better on full-sized instruments is a matter of preference. I like having the shorter scale for the more pronounced fundamentals and easier playabilty in the left hand. There's definitely a different sound to longer B strings, but, to each his own.

well, you are in the pit. You are new here I see, I'll help you. Post stuff like this under here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Not in the Pit.

Also, never ask for advice or anything serious in the pit. You will not receive the answers you were looking for.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
i play synth bass, does that count? not likely i'm really that interested though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by mikedyermusic

no i mean if someone came up to you and told you to play some nevermore you'd be so muddy your pickups would fry
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Bass players have no soul.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Duffman123
erm

Nor that.

And I really don't fancy them being given a political vote in government elections but meeh, that's democracy for you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash