Hey Pit!

It's the good time of christmas once again and i'm making a list of stuff i want so that my family can pick one to buy, but I'm unsure on some stuff.

First: I was interested in having a telescope but i don't have the first clue about those things. I saw a U$75 one in amazon that said to have a magnification of 90, but would that be close enough to see stars and the planets?

Second: Headphones. I wanted something that was overhead (in ear fall off all the time) that is good quality at around the price range of U$200. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks Pit

Edit: Also, anyone know a good book for people interested in psychology?
Join the Guitar Religion
Quote by igordubai
Hey Pit!

It's the good time of christmas once again and i'm making a list of stuff i want so that my family can pick one to buy, but I'm unsure on some stuff.

First: I was interested in having a telescope but i don't have the first clue about those things. I saw a U$75 one in amazon that said to have a magnification of 90, but would that be close enough to see stars and the planets?

Second: Headphones. I wanted something that was overhead (in ear fall off all the time) that is good quality at around the price range of U$200. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks Pit

Edit: Also, anyone know a good book for people interested in psychology?

Ashley Cole's memoirs.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't know the first thing about telescopes either, so I can't help ya there. Sony makes some really great headphones that are overhead (the ones I have don't curve around though.) My dad has some really great headphones from Bose. They curve around the ear, have AWESOME sound quality, and are about $130.
could you try to find a link so i know which headphone you're talking about?
Join the Guitar Religion