As I was searching for info on the Bassman (I know there are a bunch of them) it has come to my attention that there is not a thread with everything we'd want/need to know. If I'm wrong, just let me know. As these are some of the coolest Fenders out there, it might be nice if we can get a plethera of info, history and advice on here and in one place. Thanks guys! I look forward to reading!
Great idea! Here's mine:

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^fail... Haha! I see what you did!

Bass/guitar amps? I know there's some cool stuff out there, let's have it!
Dude generally when people make these 'Everything you need to know' type of threads they do the work. You can't just post it here and expect someone to do the work for you. If you want this to be one of those threads then start writing up a detailed, organized OP. Otherwise stop bumping this pointless thread.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Dude generally when people make these 'Everything you need to know' type of threads they do the work. You can't just post it here and expect someone to do the work for you. If you want this to be one of those threads then start writing up a detailed, organized OP. Otherwise stop bumping this pointless thread.

+1

Or go completely over the top and do something like this
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066497
hey, where is all the bassman information?

this thread is the lulz
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I'm working on it and will hopefully have some good info to start us off with. It'll be a work in progress so feel free to chime in. If no one makes a real contribution, I'll just start a new thread. Or I can transfer and credit any contributions.
Check out the Gibson link in my signature, it's a compilation of oddball Gibson electrics throughout the years. 95% of the work was done by myself with a little UG contribution in the form of pictures/model suggestions. To get one of these threads to work you have to do the majority of the groundwork and let people correct or add in information as it grows.

311: That's a pretty extensive and thorough Splawn thread
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I'm going to close this thread, but give you a mulligan.

Next time, do some research, include some thread info, and spell everything in the title correctly.

Also, maybe start your research here: http://ampwares.com/?brand=fender&line=bassman
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...