Design one yourself, it'd be more personal and you'd know you're the only one ever to have that exact tattoo. If you're not good at drawing then go to the tattoo parlor and give them a few designs on the internet and let them mix them up or something. They are professional artists, it's their job.
Gear:

Electric Guitars:
Squier Bullet Strat
Ibanez RG350MDX
Gibson SG

Acoustic Guitars:
Tanglewood Roadster

Pedals:
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Crybaby Classic

Amp:
Vox VT40 Plus Valvetronix

R.I.P Cobain, Burton, Dio, Bonham, Mercury
The one you want looks great .. as a wallpaper.
Tattooing flames realistically would be near impossible, and would be very prone to disintegration over the years. You don't want to end up with a ketchup and mustard stain - tattoo
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Yeaaahh, don't get that. Think it over for a while.

I really wanted one too but I thought about it and I wont get one until I meet the following criteria:

1. The area to be tattoo'd is at a 'level' with which I am happy with (i.e. bicep filled out and toned)

2. The tattoo has been thought out aesthetically, intellectually and in relation to the 'canvas.'

3. The tattoo is personal to me and exists out of a specific context.

Of course, step 3 only applies to me. But I really recommend 1 and 2. Good luck.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
In 'Musician Talk', really? This would be better off in The Pit.

Anyway, if you want a controversial point of view, heres mine; tattoos are an incredibly stupid & childish idea, maybe 30 years ago it would have been shocking and cool but these days it's just so pathetic as everyone does it.

rant/
Do You Want To See My Cotton Panties?
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
*thinks, oh great, another ad bot*
*looks at join date*

Same here, I was just about to report it
yeah you are right... i forgot that it is a wallpaper and on the skin it won't be the same...

i thought, i ask you.. because we play guitar... so ... anyway..

thanks!!!!!!
Quote by Skiny boy89
Design one yourself, it'd be more personal and you'd know you're the only one ever to have that exact tattoo. If you're not good at drawing then go to the tattoo parlor and give them a few designs on the internet and let them mix them up or something. They are professional artists, it's their job.

Do this.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
*thinks, oh great, another ad bot*
*looks at join date*

This.

Anyway, don't get some lame tattoo that everyone else and their dog already has, get something a bit more original or rare, preferably something you either designed yourself, or something that you and the tattoo artist design together.
Quote by SumFX
In 'Musician Talk', really? This would be better off in The Pit.

Anyway, if you want a controversial point of view, heres mine; tattoos are an incredibly stupid & childish idea, maybe 30 years ago it would have been shocking and cool but these days it's just so pathetic as everyone does it.

rant/

I half agree with this. Yes, today most of the people who are getting tattooed are young and immature and are only getting it because its the "cool" thing to do. Then there are the others who take years to plan one out and get them for varied reasons. I took two years two come up with my incredibly simple tattoo(shows just how much thought went into it) and I got it because it meant something very personal. I didn't just go in and pick one off the wall so I could be "cool".
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
^ I hear the rationale here. I wouldn't ask the pit for advice on much either. You know, unless you want the opinion of 100 fifteen-year-olds. Maybe what TV shows are cool, funny YouTube videos, why djent is cooler than dubstep, or how to break into a Honda Civic, but about things that really matter... no.

That said, I really don't think this belongs in Musician Talk.

My advice - talk to people in the real world who you know - and who know you - and who you trust.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.