Page 1 of 3
What is your opinion on gypsys? Do you resent that they live without having to pay council tax and go about generally in 20/30k motor homes? Are you chilled out and think everyone has a right to live how they please?
They can fuck off. My mum was on about how they've decided to move right next to where she parks her car all night so she's a little bit wary about leaving it there now, seeing as gypsys will nick anything.
Are you watching My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas by any chance?
It also annoys me that the police don't give a shit, my mum said all of their rubbish was just piled on the footpath
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Dec 13, 2011,
Idgaf really. It does piss me off a great deal when they throw a shit fit and break things when they're asked nicely to move on from land they have no legitimate right to be on, then try to file lawsuits when the police get aggressive.
So long as they don't live on land they don't own, I don't care.

At the end of the day, living in a motor home means you shit in a cupboard. Not my thing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
ah, gypsies.

one of the few acceptable targets of discrimination.

I'll be honest I rate them as highly as I do people living in London or Manchester.

They're all scum.

Quote by Banjocal
So long as they don't live on land they don't own, I don't care.

At the end of the day, living in a motor home means you shit in a cupboard. Not my thing.

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Idgaf really. It does piss me off a great deal when they throw a shit fit and break things when they're asked nicely to move on from land they have no legitimate right to be on, then try to file lawsuits when the police get aggressive.

just bolding random statements for no reason whatsoever.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by im not mental
all i know is their tears protect you from jews.

Fixed that for you.
(Invalid img)

i had a professor a few semesters ago who was of Romani descent, she was really cool, but a bit weird, though i don't think that that really had anything to do with her heritage.

Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
they have a heart when it comes to it, some gypsys saved my arse once

do tell.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't have an opinion. There are more important societal issues dammit.
I like their culture, but how they live/leave places is annoying. Leaving trash, if you give them shelter (indignados) they'll trash it, not leaving land when it's not theirs,...

Talking bout worldviews is hard with them too
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Ehhhhh never had any good experiences with them.
And earlier this year someone stole the copper from several transformers, or it was just copper wire lying around on a construction site or something, I forget which it was.
Pretty soon after that, when the police visited a gypsy camp they found oddly large amounts of copper there. Hmmmmmmmm...

It's also annoying how they set up on land they don't own. The camp was illegal and the city had told them to leave several times and someone gets them to leave eventually, whether it's the cops or someone else, but they always come back, or set up somewhere else they don't have the right to live.
Last edited by Concurssi at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
They can fuck off. My mum was on about how they've decided to move right next to where she parks her car all night so she's a little bit wary about leaving it there now, seeing as Jews will nick anything.
Are you watching My Big Fat Jewish Christmas by any chance?
It also annoys me that the police don't give a shit, my mum said all of their rubbish was just piled on the footpath

Hmm.
Quote by MakinLattes
Gypsies? Is this a real thing?

Yup. And some mongey thinks it's a good idea to make lots of TV programmes about them.

They are murdering me with their infernal racket on the buses and trams. They are playing awfully rowdy music and wants my money.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Steve635z
Bastards.

You called?

I don't know what gypsies are, and I don't care. I just know if I saw some mother****er on my land, I'd be knockin' at their door wonderin' what in the hell they think they're doin'.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
You called?

I don't know what gypsies are, and I don't care. I just know if I saw some mother****er on my land, I'd be knockin' at their door wonderin' what in the hell they think they're doin'.

You know those who never work and steal stuff? Yeah, those are gypsies.
They don't pay certain taxes and leave a mess wherever they go.

arseholes.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Gypsies kidnapped the lad who held an adboard for the shop I workwd at. They made him drive their motorhome for 6 months.

While kidnapping is wrong, the kid was a c*ntnugget, so I'm indifferent to them.

How the fuck can you be kidnapped if you're the one driving???????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
We don't have gypsies here, but we do have some migrating flocks of homeless people that will wash your car or paint your garage in exchange for cigarettes and bus fare. They're okay.

From what I've heard, gypsies sound like miserable little shits.
Quote by Trowzaa
Yup. And some mongey thinks it's a good idea to make lots of TV programmes about them.

Yeah, that mongey noticed that a load of mongeys will watch that programme and make C4 a tidy sum. Is he really a mongey?
Quote by Jackal58
How the fuck can you be kidnapped if you're the one driving???????

He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He was only found because Welsh police pulled him over to check his licence- which he didn't have. They also couldn't be arsed to drive him the 25 miles back to his home, so they dropped him off at the nearest train station. And forgot to check he had enough money
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You know those who never work and steal stuff? Yeah, those are gypsies.

Like jimi hendrix and his band of gypsies!??!? :O

YOU ARE ALL HERETICS.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
Like jimi hendrix and his band of gypsies!??!? :O

YOU ARE ALL HERETICS.

The only difference is that Jimi Hendrix gave people something to enjoy. Gypsies steal these things.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
The only difference is that Jimi Hendrix gave people something to enjoy. Gypsies steal these things.

Touche`. I'll remember to push a gypsy in front of a train on a national holiday
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Gypsies kidnapped the lad who held an adboard for the shop I workwd at. They made him drive their motorhome for 6 months.

While kidnapping is wrong, the kid was a c*ntnugget, so I'm indifferent to them.

I almost fell out of my chair. Now everyone in the library is looking at me like I shat in their soup.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He was only found because Welsh police pulled him over to check his licence- which he didn't have. They also couldn't be arsed to drive him the 25 miles back to his home, so they dropped him off at the nearest train station. And forgot to check he had enough money

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1503775

Page 1 of 3