Hey guys. Well, I love black pants, jeans, leather pants. But it seems impossible to find good pants like that on a regular store. Do you know any stores online dedicated to hard rock/metal clothing (band t-shirts, black leather/normal pants, cowboys and biker boots)? Like the ones used by Guns'n'roses (in the 80's/90's), Airbourne, etc (most of the bands use it, anyways). If you can leave some links I would be thankful, cheers
Only satanists wear black pants.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Do you mean leather pants? You're looking for leather pants?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The toilet store.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Cmon guys. I understand you may not like it, but that's not what I asked... if you want to help, thank you so much. Otherwise, you don't need to loose your time here (and mine)
Black jeans are available everywhere.
As are black slacks/trousers/chinos/other kinds of legwear.

...leather pants are a conundrum however, I heavily suggest you re-think leather legwear...lest you want to look like Yngwie Malmsteen. (not knocking him...just looks dreadful in leather pants).
Quote by Crucius1
Cmon guys. I understand you may not like it, but that's not what I asked... if you want to help, thank you so much. Otherwise, you don't need to loose your time here (and mine)

Plenty of people did help. And your question is so dumb I don't know if you're serious or not.

If I ask the question, where's the sky, I would expect to get a stupid answer.

if you're asking, where do I buy pants you should expect stupid answers.
Oh god
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
Quote by Crucius1

There it is. You spelt "lose" as "loose".

I'm afraid your opinion no longer counts, sorry bro.

OT: The internet is your best bet though, they don't sell any cool stuff in shops much.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Plenty of people did help. And your question is so dumb I don't know if you're serious or not.

If I ask the question, where's the sky, I would expect to get a stupid answer.

if you're asking, where do I buy pants you should expect stupid answers.

I'm asking if there is any online store, specialized on hard rock/metal clothing that sells that kinda stuff, since I can't find it on any stores here and I couldn't find it with google. Isn't this specific enough? I know where to buy pants, the problem is that I can't find that kind of pants I described. But I understand what you say mate.
Gonna go up a mountain on horseback by any chance?
Perhaps with a... friend?

Assless chaps all the way.
Quote by Crucius1
I'm asking if there is any online store, specialized on hard rock/metal clothing that sells that kinda stuff, since I can't find it on any stores here and I couldn't find it with google. Isn't this specific enough? I know where to buy pants, the problem is that I can't find that kind of pants I described. But I understand what you say mate.

And I'm certain that if you had googled this once before asking us you'd have plenty of sites to go about.
Quote by Basti95
There it is. You spelt "lose" as "loose".

I'm afraid your opinion no longer counts, sorry bro.

OT: The internet is your best bet though, they don't sell any cool stuff in shops much.

I'm so sorry, english is not my native language :P
And yes you are right, that was why I wanted to know if you guys knew any good stores
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
And I'm certain that if you had googled this once before asking us you'd have plenty of sites to go about.

I did, but I found nothing, seriously :S
I searched in portuguese and english, still can't find much.
Quote by Crucius1
Thanks man =)

Took me three seconds of google.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I guess your google is better then mine x')
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Well aren't we special then.
Quote by Burgery
Do you mean leather pants? You're looking for leather pants?

My exact reaction.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
My exact reaction.

What is wrong with leather pants? :P
Quote by Crucius1
This is the Pit. You came to the wrong place for help.

Quote by Crucius1
What is wrong with leather pants? :P
Because they make one look pretentious. Wear jeans like the rest of us. Society will thank you.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Because they make one look pretentious. Wear jeans like the rest of us. Society will thank you.

This man gets it completely. About both things.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Ahahaha I understand what you mean friend...
When I saw Dragonforce a few years ago, the singer was wearing leathers. He stepped on the monitor half way through the set and ripped the seam and everyone caught an eyeful of ballsack.

I hate leathers