Hi,
Been trolling the internet for guitar straps and theres f-ing too many to choose from. I give up anyone got any suggestions of nice ones not really into the ones with smiley faces and 'warning loud noise' basically the novelty ones are out of question. Iv got a Vintage Les Paul cherry sunburst and a epiphone hummingbird acoustic preferably a strap which may go with these would be nice.
Cheers!
DiMarzio Straplock. Comes in various colours.

Or some form of Hippie Strap. I've heard those are nice.
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
Last edited by Kalo Hanaka at Dec 13, 2011,
also them hippie ones look really nice just dont think i can get them in the uk which is a shame
I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a leather strap with strap locks, but I don't know of any leather straps with the locks already on them. Just buy them separately.
You didn't describe the type of music you play. Forget that hippy stuff, if you are looking for the best strap... FOR METAL

Ernie Ball nylon ones.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
what country are you in? there's not much point in suggesting cool straps if you're in the falkland islands...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Concurssi
I'm gonna get a Planet Waves strap with some kind of locking system on them next month.
They seem pretty good but I have no experience with them yet.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/planet_waves_50pla05_black_strap.htm?sid=562913ba4823fbc193bb962468e59fe3

I have one. Its oretty good. Especially or the price, i paud 10$ for mine. It doesnt fit on all guitars though.

Couch guitar straps are pretty cool too though
the best straps i've tried are the plain planet waves with strap locks ones. They are light and thin. Easy to pack up or leave on guitar, much better than thicker straps. They would be absolutely perfect if they had a shoulder pad. I play on a strat so this isnt bad at all vs a lp.
Quote by cGoEcYk
You didn't describe the type of music you play. Forget that hippy stuff, if you are looking for the best strap... FOR METAL

.......but if i choose comfort over style i will definatly go for this one......
seems like it between a lightly padded leather one and a planet waves straplock one atm.
What you really need is a new shoulder.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Levi's Leathers. Check them out.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Levy's also has a few cloth/canvas straps that are pretty comfy. But their Leathers straps are unbelievable. Most comfortable strap I've ever had.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
Couch Guitar Straps

http://www.couchguitarstraps.com/

Never heard anything but good things about them.

Im gettin one for Christmas
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by AtaBorMan
What you really need is a new shoulder.

ahahahahaha
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?