It is currently 12 degrees Celsius (53.6 Fahrenheit for our American friends) in my bedroom. When the heating is off, it drops to 9 degrees.

I find this colder than I would normally prefer. However, most of my friends say that the temperature in their houses is the same and that I need to man the fuck up.

What's the temperature in your room?
12 degrees? Are you living inside your refrigerator or what?

About 20+. We got heating where I live.

Anything under 20 and I'm cold. And I'm swedish and should be used to being cold.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 13, 2011,
It's 71 degrees in here. A lil' toasty, but that's what it's supposed to be like in December.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Probably about 58F outside, and 65F inside. About to go do work under the trees by the lake, where it's probably closer to 52-53F. You do need to man up a tad, sashk. I say if you're playing the cold card about temperatures higher than 32F, you're being a pussy. Needless to say, I'm being a pussy.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
My bedroom is always really warm, around the higher teens (C) because of the way the central heating is laid out (pretty much all the pipes bypass my walls/floor)
I don't know. Probably about 20C.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's 19 degrees here. Optimal is 21, but in the mornings and when I get back from the uni it is 16 degrees. So it takes a while to warm up.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
we had oil heating at my old house. we ran out of oil once and couldn't afford to have it refilled immediately and it got cold enough in my house at night that i could see my breath.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
when i lived in a dorm last year i never had to turn my heat on. in fact, i had the window open pretty often. the heat from everyone elses' rooms kept the whole building too warm in my opinion.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
72. I wish it were a bit colder, but the other people don't like it.
The thermometer in my room says 31 C but I know it's more than that. My room is always 33-34 C in the morning because my room faces the east = direct sunlight from 7 am to 1 pm
cat
90 degrees. Celsius. Man the fuck up, TS. Man. The fuck. Up.
you're a stone fox
My room is 80, not by my choice, but my dorm keeps the heat up obnoxiously high and we have no temperature control. It's always over 80, when it's cold they crank the heat up and when it's hot there's no AC.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
we only had AC available for the first few months we lived in the dorm last year. (September - November) then once spring comes around they don't turn it back on. ****ing assholes, i paid like 4 times the amount it would have cost to find a room in an apartment and you can't turn the AC on for the last few months we're here?

oh, first world problems.
its always colder than a well diggers ass at my house.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
We had a HIGH of 12 C in the middle of winter which broke some 100yr old record for coldest day in Brisbane. That most certainly is not room temperature, sir.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
low to mid 60's i like it cold...

That way i can wear hoodies and drink tea and not overheat....
I haz gotten gud
Varies, usually around 18-22 in here I guess. Celcius, that is. The more I push my PC the hotter it gets.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Depends. When I'm gaming, I require it be like 85f+ since I like to actually get a workout while gaming. If I'm not dripping in sweat by the end of the night, it wasn't a good session
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by guitarxo
The thermometer in my room says 31 C but I know it's more than that. My room is always 33-34 C in the morning because my room faces the east = direct sunlight from 7 am to 1 pm

Yuck, I couldn't stand it that hot. I go nuts in the summer when it's 80F/27C in my house at night.

I keep it around 65F/19C usually
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
The rest of my house is around 20C, but the thermostat in my room is busted and doesn't come on until ~25C, (but reads 15) which is way too hot to comfortably sleep in. So i leave it off. Temperature control lies in sheets/blankets in the winter and window/fan in the summer. My room is probably in the low double digits right now.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Not too bad, maybe mid twenties (celsius). I've had it so hot in here in summer that candlesticks have drooped right down pointing at the floor :-(
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
It is a nice 75 degrees (24 C) in mah house. 'Tis perfect.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

You guys use way too much energy with heating. We keep our thermostat in the low 60s at the most in the winter, there's no need to be 68 or above, put on a jacket. That said, TS's house is way too damned cold.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children