Poll: if you HAD to choose ... (thankfully we don't!)
Poll Options
View poll results: if you HAD to choose ... (thankfully we don't!)
BBQ sauce
46 58%
hot sauce
34 43%
Voters: 80.
obviously there are hundreds of different varieties of each, but which in general do you prefer? we all know either makes anything better. but if you had to choose?
#DTWD
Totally and utterly depends.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Dear god that is possibly one of the hardest questions I have come across......

Erm....

(After a lot of deliberation)

Probably
BBQ sauce

But it does depend on food....
I'm not going to pour Tapatio on a hotlink, nor will I douse my burritos with Baby Ray's.

But...hot sauce is more versatile.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Dec 13, 2011,
BBQ sauce on burgers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

hot sauce. i don't even have to think about it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
revised question: If you had to choose one to exist and the other one completely vanished with no more to ever be made, which one would you choose?
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?

Nuff said.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I never use hot sauce, but BBQ sauce is the most awesomest thing ever.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Hot sauce. I don't like BBQ sauce.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Always hot sauce. If I ever put any kind of sauce onto anything, it always comes with a significant Scoville rating.

If it doesn't burn, what's the point?
Hot sauce. Shit is delicious.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I can get good hot sauce for less money than good BBQ sauce. So hot sauce, since I'm poor and in college.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Some **** in a pizza restaurant took the thing out of the lid of a bottle of tabasco, which then spilled everywhere and ruined my entire meal.

BBQ sauce ftw
Hot sauce. Don't really like BBQ sauce. And also, it's not really the season to be asking these questions
If I had to drink one straight, it would be hot sauce. On food it totally depends though.
Mix them and divinity encompasses you!!!!!!
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I've yet to come across really good bbq sauce. They're always too tomato-y.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
BBQ sauce, specifically Head Country. I like to have my bowels not ruined. Easy decision.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
BBQ sauce *sweetjesus.jpg*
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by bastards
Mix them and divinity encompasses you!!!!!!

I can relate to that way of thinking
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Dirge Humani
Most hot sauces taste awful. I don't care if your sauce is ten trillion scovilles, if it tastes like shit I won't eat it.

And yes that^ is the best sauce ever. I have 2 bottles of it in my fridge right now.

no joke, in a house with two other guys we have had in the fridge, at one time:

three bottles of sweet baby rays
one bottle of famous dave's rich 'n' sassy bbq
two bottles of different kansas city bbq sauces
one bottle of louisiana hot sauce
one or two bottles of frank's (an extra or two in the spice cabinet)
one bottle of some habanero sauce (also in the cabinet)
one bottle of tabasco

most of these bottles were about a quarter to half full and it was mainly due to laziness/drunkenness. but my god, we were prepared.

edit:

and i voted hot sauce because i'm under the impression it's healthier. so if i had to choose just one ...

also, now i'm ****ing fiending for some mcdonalds breakfast burritos to throw some ****ing hot ass shit on. i know that flies in the face of what i just said about being healthy but ****. it should allegedly get my metabolism going more and digest that crap better. everyone knows mickey d's breakfast is the ish.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Dec 14, 2011,
I never got the hype about Sweet Baby Ray's.

I have a bottle of it right now, and while it's good, I find John Q's barbecue sauce to be better. Heck, I find Jack Daniels barbecue sauce to be better.

When it comes to hot sauce, though, I love Vicious Viper. Yeah, it may be 2 million scoville units, but it's pretty much the only thing I've had over 800,000 that still retains any flavor. And it tastes damn good, too. You can actually pick up all the tropical ingredients in there.

Well, I can, at least.
Quote by jetfuel495
I never got the hype about Sweet Baby Ray's.

I have a bottle of it right now, and while it's good, I find John Q's barbecue sauce to be better. Heck, I find Jack Daniels barbecue sauce to be better.

When it comes to hot sauce, though, I love Vicious Viper. Yeah, it may be 2 million scoville units, but it's pretty much the only thing I've had over 800,000 that still retains any flavor. And it tastes damn good, too. You can actually pick up all the tropical ingredients in there.

Well, I can, at least.

i'm a puss comparatively. i've had about 300,000 and was snotting everywhere. sinuses clearing like crazy. it wasn't unbearable or anything. but i definitely drank a lot of beer to help quell the sting.

although my buddy started eating tiny, tiny doses of pure capsaicin to "train" for a wing-eating contest. he gave it to our other friend not telling him what it was and telling him to take a fingertip's worth. he got so hot he ripped his shirt off, started sweating everywhere and puked.
#DTWD