Hey guys, I recently put a very tiny ding in the coat/paint next to the low E string tuner post of my new PRS Custom 24 while cutting a string. It's really small and my friends can never notice it when I tell them to find it, but I always can Anyway, I was wondering if there is any relatively easy thing I can do myself in order to make it less noticeable, any suggestions?

Here's a picture:

It's really small and to the left of the low E tuner if you can't see it (:
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Last edited by RocknRory at Dec 13, 2011,
just get used to it. it'll pass. ive got so many on my les paul. just ignore it. mine are WAY WORSE
It's part of experience man, and proof it's yours ;-) Learn to love it.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
deal with it dude, nothing stays new forever.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Send it to the PTC and pay out the rectum to have it fixified. Or own it. I'd go with the latter because of the disgust I have for monetary proctology and the fact that chicks dig scars.
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
i suppose the right color nail polish could do the trick, but for the most part i agree with everyone else here. btw it looks like a really sexy guitar (=
I feel your pain. First day I had my 22 I put a huge ding in the back on the edge of a desk, through the paint to the wood. It sucked, but since I have put countless dings into the finish and haven't cared as much. In 10 years I would rather the guitar was trashed but I enjoyed it, than it be sat in it's case in pristine condition. As the guy up ^ there said, it adds character in a way, it makes it personal to you.
Adds Character...

I played a 78 Strat for a whole bunch of years that had a dent in the body behind the bridge from a beer bottle being thrown..

and yea.. chicks dig scars..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Hahaha ok thanks guy, I'm sure it will grow on me, this is my 2nd ding on the guitar, the 2nd one is some clearcoat/poly coming off from the top of the headstock after hitting it on the wall. That one is kind of cool because I just was able to put some poly on it and moderately fixed it, plus I can see the natural wood color

At least it's small!
Gear

Mesa/Boogie Mark V Head
Mills Acoustics Mach 212B
Peavey Vypyr 15w
ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar (BKP Nailbombs)
Fender American Standard Strat
PRS Custom 24
Dunlop KH Signature Wah
Menatone Red Snapper
Boss DD-7 Delay
Zvex Fuzz Factory