Hey, I've got a problem.

I've got a Epi LP Special II and the small, hexagonal nut keeping the input jack in place has come loose and fallen off. Now I can't find it anywhere. I fear it's fallen through the hole in the bottom in my gig bag when I was carrying it back from school.
Anyway, can you recommend any good sites I can buy a new one from?

Thanks in advance.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
almost every guitar store ive been to has replacement nuts. You can try allparts or stewmac possibly? Also it is an OUT put jack not an INput jack as it is sending the signal OUT to the amp.
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Of course, output. Silly me.

Anyway, I'll ask at the store when I get some new strings on Saturday.

Thanks.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Most likely, they'll give yo one for free. Most stores have a pile of nuts, bolts, washers, whammy bars that they keep around. At least the 2 mom and pop stores that I frequent do...
When reinstalling, be sure not to rotate the jack too much, crossing the wires. Can you get to the rest of the jack to hold it in place? Good luck.
Just to be safe. I would highly recommend just taking the output Jack plate off so you can hold the Jack while you tighten the nut. Also, get some kind of loctite for the threads so it doesn't happen again. It's probably the most common design flaw with almost all guitar companies. And they never seem to address it very well. As someone has already stated, if the Jack turns, you WILL break the wires, or worse, break the Jack itself. Good luck, and no worries, it's a cheap and easy fix.
+1 to the loctite idea. I simply fit all my guitars with those Electrosocket jack plates. Never had a single one come off or get loose now.
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Says the one who is aspireing to be a wizard :/ you were a noob once to bro
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Quote by GandalfWh1te
I think you should completely give up on life, find the nearest bridge and jump off it. thanks for making the most senseless thread in existence. i super appriciate it. you are awesome.

UG's only Gandalf? Darkstar.

Senseless thread? No it's not, I had a valid question, I thought that this would be a good place to ask it.

Nearest bridge? It's 21:24 here, my parents won't let me out.

Super appriciate? Thanks.

I'm awesome? D'awh, thanks!
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER