Page 1 of 4
So the other day, Im buying lunch in my schools cafeteria. At the check out line, I realize that I left my card in my room and cant pay. Ohwell****it.jpg. I leave the tray of food by the cashier and go sit with my friend. Approximately 37.8 seconds later, a pretty cute looking asian girl comes up and says,

"Hey I payed for your lunch."
"Thank you so much!!! Can I owe you?"
"Sure, I work in the coffee lounge. Come say hi sometime."

Then off into the distance...

So right now, heres where Im at:
No name
No number
Barely remember what she looks like, other than cute, slightly tall, and asian
Know where she works, but not when (and our coffee lounge is almost 24/7, who the **** knows when shes working?)
No friends who know who she is

How do I find this girl? This is extremely important pit. I havent gotten laid since I broke up with my 2 year gf 3 months ago. If I dont hit something soon, Im gonna turn into a neckbeard before I know it

P.S. To clear any confusion

Neckbeard: a basement dwelling virgin who plays on the internet all day and is repulsive to women
Last edited by chantastic at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by chantastic

Barely remember what she looks like, other than cute, slightly tall, and asian

I don't believe she exists.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I think you should get your balls checked first
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by chantastic
Im gonna turn into a neckbeard before I know it

I was going to offer advice, but I'm so perplexed by this statement and what it means that I can be of no service.
I would suggest visiting the goddamned coffee lounge.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Thrasher51

how is that going to help him?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Thrasher51

Don't be silly.

TS, she's asian. Check the library.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WCPhils
I don't believe she exists.

Actually, I was gonna say "slightly tall for an asian girl" but I figured that was racist or something

Btw, the issue with the coffee house is that its open almost all the time. Ive been poking my head in when I can, but considering I only have 3 more days before I leave for break Im not counting on that method (seeing as I dont have time to stake out a ****ing coffee lounge for 18 hours a day)
Quote by chaos13
I'd start your search in the coffee lounge.

TS. I don't think you genuinely wanted our assistance in this matter; I think you came on an internet forum to gloat.

Quote by chantastic
(seeing as I dont have time to stake out a ****ing coffee lounge for 18 hours a day)

Make time.

This is an attractive, real life Asian female. What could you possibly be doing that's any more important?
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Trowzaa
Don't be silly.

TS, she's asian. Check the library.

She's either there, or out crashing her car somewhere.
Guys, what the f*ck has the pit turned into?
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Quote by fender_696

TS. I don't think you genuinely wanted our assistance in this matter; I think you came on an internet forum to gloat.

**** you this is serious, theres nothing to brag about in the fact that I havent gotten anything in 3 ****ing months dawg.

New strategy. I found out my friend also works in the coffee lounge. Im going to go interrogate him right now

Will come back with results
Get some friends and take turns staking out the coffee shop. We're talking around the clock surveillance. Best to get walkie talkies so if she shows up on one of your friend's watch you'll be notified and will be able to act accordingly.

Quote by chantastic

Will come back with results

Nah, it's cool. I don't think anyone cares too much.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Dec 13, 2011,
Anywho, just find another asain girl. They all look the same righ'?

Edit: To the above ^^^ That would actually be amazing if they did that. Please, for the LOVE OF GOD DO THIS!
Quote by chantastic
the issue with the coffee house is that its open almost all the time. Ive been poking my head in when I can, but considering I only have 3 more days before I leave for break Im not counting on that method (seeing as I dont have time to stake out a ****ing coffee lounge for 18 hours a day)

how big is this coffee lounge?

how many staff etc?

if all else fails ask the staff for her name and/or leave a note with your contact details.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Just to actually answer your question.

LiveJasmin is a safe bet.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Quote by chantastic
I havent gotten laid since I broke up with my 2 year gf 3 months ago.

Don't lie

You've never had a girlfriend or been laid
Quote by Erik_Aero
You got blue balls from someone buying you lunch?

This. Have you been in a bubble your whole life? I've only gotten blue balls when there's been physical contact. Just not enough physical contact.
Find her at the coffee lounge, it's not that hard. You really didn't need to make a thread TS. Nobody cares that a cute asian girl might be slightly interested in you.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by stratman7
This. Have you been in a bubble your whole life? I've only gotten blue balls when there's been physical contact. Just not enough physical contact.

My balls are in a perpetual state of blue due to the fact that they have not been stroked in so long
Quote by chantastic
My balls are in a perpetual state of blue due to the fact that they have not been stroked in so long

Location?
Quote by whoomit
Location?

hopefully they're between his legs

Quote by element4433
Quote by SlayingDragons
I honestly think TS is already a neckbeard.

Shaved it off this morning actually
Quote by chantastic

Bitch please, I broke up with my girlfriend three months ago and haven't got laid since either, and I haven't had blue balls since then either.
I'd be more concerned with the fact that 3 months of no sex has apparently turned your brain to mush.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by gabcd86
Bitch please, I broke up with my girlfriend three months ago and haven't got laid since either, and I haven't had blue balls since then either.

Wait until a girl buys some food for you.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have nothing to say other than that this is the best thread i've seen in a while ololol
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
I'm pretty sure your balls are blue because you lost the 9/4 argument.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Lemoninfluence
how big is this coffee lounge?

how many staff etc?

if all else fails ask the staff for her name and/or leave a note with your contact details.

The lounge itself is pretty small, but there has to be a considerable number of staff considering the hours. The note would probably get to her, but idk man...that seems pretty desperate to me. You can never let dem bitches know your desperate

^Its definitely not helping
Last edited by chantastic at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
Wait until a girl cooks you a three course meal.

FTFY bruv.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Page 1 of 4