Page 1 of 2
my kitty keeps farting. all the time. and it smells ****ing awful.

he even comes into my room, jumps on my lap, then farts.

what should i do?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
And that's the thread over. Nothing to see here, guys.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

didn't help at all. he scratched my dick and shit on the floor
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Change his food. Find something with different ingredients, cause sometimes cats get upset stomachs. Seriously.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
(Invalid img)

+

=

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
(Invalid img)

+

=

what's wrong with that kitten's eyes?
Smear dog poop on its paw. That'll teach him.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

what's wrong with that kitten's eyes?

It saw what you were trying to do with the cork.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by AtaBorMan
Smear dog poop on its paw. That'll teach him.

You can only do that if she's preggers, won't care if she ain't.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
will be putting that poster up.
I'm surprised you even notice it, being in Jersey and all.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm surprised you even notice it, being in Jersey and all.

i've been to Boston. it smells worse.
Squeeze it until all the gas is out.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i've been to Boston. it smells worse.

Can't be. It's probably just that you've never smelled clean air before so it was a shock.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by BeefWellington
Squeeze it until all the gas is out.

nah, bad idea. my mom's friend hugs her cats too hard and squeezes the shit out of them. reminds me of Lenny from Of Mice and Men.

"I like to pet soft things, George."
Quote by Xiaoxi
Can't be. It's probably just that you've never smelled clean air before so it was a shock.

Must be this. I can confirm NJ smells like kitten farts everywhere.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
Must be this. I can confirm NJ smells like kitten farts everywhere.

I'm not even from Boston or MA. I just like getting NJers all riled up since it's so easy

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm not even from Boston or MA. I just like getting NJers all riled up since it's so easy

to be honest, Boston was ok. it was just the Red Sox fans that made it shitty. they lost the game that night and several of them were standing around on the sidewalks trying to start fights with everyone that passed.

then there's these guys: http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x1637136069
Quote by jakesmellspoo
to be honest, Boston was ok. it was just the Red Sox fans that made it shitty. they lost the game that night and several of them were standing around on the sidewalks trying to start fights with everyone that passed.

then there's these guys: http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x1637136069

I live literally right down the street from Fenway Park. Never been to one game, probably never will. Don't care.

I just liked seeing it in The Town.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I was just playing along
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Thread goes well with OP's username.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
How many guitars does your cat already own? Maybe convince it to sell one or two to fund buying another one.
now he's got shit and litter stuck to his paw and won't let me clean it out.
well ain't that just a catastrophe.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by OneHappyCamper
Thread goes well with OP's username.

This.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by guitarxo
also, he farts at you because he loves you

I dunno why I found that so funny.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
the younger kitten i have probably has worms.

shit, the shelter we adopted them from sucks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
the younger kitten i have probably has worms.

shit, the shelter we adopted them from sucks.

That reminds me of an FML I read the other day. Some chick was holding her cat and she wasn't wearing her when she noticed something on her cat. She touched, then put her glasses on and saw that it was a worm sticking out of her cat's anus.
you're a stone fox
ew, that's gross.
Page 1 of 2