i was wondering if there were sites for cool looking knobs, tremelo bars, string clamps and screws, the whole shibang? anyone ?
Dean Floyd Rose Signature

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
Stewmac?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Musician's friend has quite a few of those things if you feel like searching through all that crap for them. Thats the only thing Musician's friend lacks at and that is finding those little parts without a hassle >.<.
Guitarfetish, Allparts.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Also this site has some pretty cool knobs and buttons for Shaller/Gotoh/Grover tuners.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
allparts.com
stewmac.com
warmoth.com
carvin.com

Between those 4 sites you can find pretty much any part you would ever need.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
There's bezdez, an eBay guitar parts site out of Canada. Large sellection of reasondably priced parts.
Quote by Guitbuilder
There's bezdez, an eBay guitar parts site out of Canada. Large sellection of reasondably priced parts.

I order from them a lot, but they're honestly very low quality parts most of the time. I only order parts if I can replace them with better ones later on.

Edit: I hope you don't work for them... That would be awkward.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Last edited by GunsNSnakepits at Dec 13, 2011,
I like guitarpartsonline.com and guitarheads.net
Guitarpartsonline.com has kind of low quality stuff but it's good for knobs
And some other stuff. And the pick ups are better than stocks but they're not amazing, but good
And GuitarHeads.net is a great site.
guitarfetish.com
my gear:

italia maranello speedster 1

vox ac4

yamaha delay

electro harmonix little big muff

freshman apollo electro acoustic

dunlop cry baby wah

epiphone acoustic