Page 1 of 4
Already a thread on it.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
cool.
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
ANd I thought that other thread was full of shit

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Zoot Allures
Link?

It got closed. But you provided the BBC link here, it's more legit.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Well, shit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Pentagon Spokesman
"Certainly we wouldn't begrudge any other nation the opportunity to develop naval forces."

In my heart I'm with you

every night
The last two sources are jumping to conclusions, but with this whole Iran drone affair, I see a bleak future.

/crystalball
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I, for one, accept my new Chinese overlords.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
America has doomed us all.

Honestly, I'm surprised it's taken this long. America has been shitting over everybody for so long that it was bound to come to this.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 13, 2011,
How do you go from Hu Jintao saying he wants to accelerate the development of a Chinese navy to "ZOMG BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Butt Rayge
America has doomed us all.

Honestly, I'm surprised it's taken this long. America has been shitting over everybody for so long that it was bound to come to this.

Hey, if we don't slap the hand of other countries who only want the right to freely develop what we already have, who will be the absentee parental figure for the globe?

Ungrateful world.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by ErikLensherr
How do you go from Hu Jintao saying he wants to accelerate the development of a Chinese navy to "ZOMG BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3"

They're preparing for warfare.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Please. The US and China both completely rely on each other. If a war broke out, it would be a "murder-suicide" of countries. Meaning that both would probably go into an economic depression, along with the rest of the world.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Well, this doesn't necessarily prove anything, but there's this;

A grim Ministry of Defense bulletin issued to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev today states that President Hu has “agreed in principal” that the only way to stop the West’s aggression led by the United States is through “direct and immediate military action” and that the Chinese leader has ordered his Naval Forces to “prepare for warfare.”

EDIT: I don't think this is going to be WWIII, but I think that, whatever it is, it's going to be fucking tense.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr

"He told military personnel they should "make extended preparations for warfare"."
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

China owns more of the US than the US does at this point. They could bust us without ever raising a physical weapon and it'll be the same thing as killing us off with a bullet of strangled consumerism and just cripple our capitalistic-ideal driven day to day.

Although truthfully what's the point, really? We're doing a fine job of splitting ourselves with an eventual violent internal conflict between the upper and lower classes, which are becoming sharply divided at record pace. They just need to wait while we collapse, frankly.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 13, 2011,
Quote by thenextkirk92

"Mr Hu told a meeting of military officials that the navy should "accelerate its transformation and modernisation in a sturdy way, and make extended preparations for warfare in order to make greater contributions to safeguard national security"."

They're not preparing to attack the US or any other nation; The countries involved are not wanting to battle at all and would go out of their way to avoid it.

Judging by his comment, they're preparing for an attack against their own country, if ever a country were going to attack, not going to attack the US.
Dude, the Chinese have always talked about dropping nukes on us and related stuff, I am not kidding.

If WWIII happens, I will admit we obviously started it lol.
Quote by thenextkirk92

That's just China being China. We're just really anal about being prepared. How do you think we all get 2000+ on the SAT's?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by severed-metal
"Mr Hu told a meeting of military officials that the navy should "accelerate its transformation and modernisation in a sturdy way, and make extended preparations for warfare in order to make greater contributions to safeguard national security"."

They're not preparing to attack the US or any other nation; The countries involved are not wanting to battle at all and would go out of their way to avoid it.

Judging by his comment, they're preparing for an attack against their own country, if ever a country were going to attack, not going to attack the US.

Hu’s call for war joins Chinese Rear Admiral and prominent military commentator Zhang Zhaozhong who, likewise, warned this past week that: “China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a Third World War,” and Russian General Nikolai Makarov who grimly stated last week: “I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons.”

Quote by Xiaoxi
That's just China being China. We're just really anal about being prepared. Why do you think we all get 2000+ on the SAT's?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by Zoot Allures

I thought you were aware of sensationalism in news, you usually call out the media. Why do you believe this one's obvious over hyping of the situation?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Butt Rayge
Well, this doesn't necessarily prove anything, but there's this;

EDIT: I don't think this is going to be WWIII, but I think that, whatever it is, it's going to be fucking tense.

I'd like to see the "grim Ministry of Defense bulletin" for myself and in its entirety rather than a few quoted phrases before jumping to conclusions. You can see right there, that article's already taking the "prepare for warfare" comment out of context. As if Jintao's already ready declaring war on the US, instead of simply making a general statement about wanting a competent military, which is after all the point of having a military and doesn't really say anything about his ultimate intentions.

China's claims over the South China Sea have been a point of contention for years. I'm reading articles in my international relations class about it dating from 10 years ago. Nor is there anything new about China's leaders engaging in some blustery language to appease domestic nationalists.

ITT: Chicken Littles.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Zhang Zhaozhong is a badass name.

Haha beat me to it. I wouldn't want to go to war with that guy.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Did you know that "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Then December 2012 it is.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 4