Page 1 of 5
Maybe when what's-his-name from Harry Potter was killed. Gandalf.

In my case, ***Boardwalk Empire Spoilers***

Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire. He was such a perfectly imperfect protagonist for the show, and killed in the second season finale? I won't lie, it's tearing me up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
DUMBLEDORE

That and when the big fat alien from Mass Effect 1 dies I could never remember the choices that made him not get shot.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

poor Thorin Oakenshield.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
inb4 Final Fantasy fans
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by theogonia777
poor Thorin Oakenshield.

Wait, what?
When does he die?
I only finished the book a few months ago but I literally can't remember this bit

game of thrones spoiler

when Lord Eddard Stark died.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wolfinator-x
inb4 Final Fantasy fans

Aerith
...i was 7
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
i still miss jack from titanic....
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Watchmen.

Rorschach...

That sucked...
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Aerith
...i was 7

a i was a ten year old fatboy playin rpg games
Aeris is the only one that comes to mind now. I know there's plenty more, but the previous posts screwed it up for me.
Dobby, Gandalf part 1, "Six" in Halo Reach, Soap in Modern Warfare 3....Well most of these are "why the eff did they have to write this into the story?"
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by AreaMan
Dobby :'(

I was shocked less by the fact of his death than by the manner. Think she was being unnecessarily morbid there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Maybe when what's-his-name from Harry Potter was killed. Gandalf.

In my case, ***Boardwalk Empire Spoilers***

Jimmy Darmody from Boardwalk Empire. He was such a perfectly imperfect protagonist for the show, and killed in the second season finale? I won't lie, it's tearing me up.

i know! it ****ing had to happen though. i don't think he's quite finished with his brother either.

the cliffhanger ending to Twin Peaks left me pissed as hell that they cancelled the show, especially with Cooper the way he was at the end...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not strictly a character, but Fleuder's instrument in the last of the Chronicles of Prydain. Man it's been a long time since I read that.

Also the two youngest dwarves in the Hobbit.

EDIT: Fili and Kili!
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Dec 13, 2011,
if my memory is great, sorry for the ones who hasnt read it but one of the main characters Jack From the amazing book THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH. That book was just epic
Jericho - April and Johnston
Half-Life 2: Episode 2 - Eli Vance
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Dom in Gears of War 3. Just because in the scene where he dies, it plays Mad World by Gary Jules, just no vocals. Really hits home.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Oh yeah. Not really saddened but more shocked by the end of The Departed
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i know! it ****ing had to happen though. i don't think he's quite finished with his brother either.

Hopefully not, I was sympathetic towards Eli in the first season but he turned out a real weasel.

I'm interested to see how they keep the show going while avoiding the feeling of a massive Jimmy void.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
If you've read The World According to Garp, then you should know which death shook me up. If you haven't, for shame.

Also the dude's kid in Pet Semetary. HARSH JUXTAPOSITION MAN.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Wash!!!!

This too

Quote by add_g
Oh yeah. Not really saddened but more shocked by the end of The Departed

Yeah but then Mark Wahlberg comes in and makes me feel better about everything.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Ah, there was one death in Cell by Stephen King that really upset me. I thought it was unnecessary and it only served to make the reader feel really bad about life in general.

Of course, it was much deeper than that, but I'd have been much happier if it didn't happen.
Kamina in Gurren-Lagann
Rundas in Metroid Prime 3
Not really a death, but when Midna seals herself in the Twilight Realm in Twilight Princess
Oh and The Steward of Gondor, Faramir and Boromir's dad. I wasn't upset by it, I just haven't wanted anybody to die as much as I wanted him to die.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Hopefully not, I was sympathetic towards Eli in the first season but he turned out a real weasel.

I'm interested to see how they keep the show going while avoiding the feeling of a massive Jimmy void.

i lost all respect for Eli after he came crawling back. he's a ****ing Fredo.

i think they've got plenty to go on. Margaret's title to the land, Van Alden in Cicero, Horovitz... a lot of potential story lines. it probably won't have the same sense of impending doom as this season though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
When you must kill Vicente Valtieri in Oblivion. I really liked him

Or In Assassins Creed 2 Cristina Vespucci. For a video game character she was absolutely beautiful. I cried on the inside when she died (Not Really) But I did get really really sad at that part.
Quote by Mega_Dave45786

Pfft, this one's better, I don't even know who that quotes by.

Page 1 of 5