ErikLensherr's mention of the show in his "Deaths of characters" thread got me wanting to discuss the show with someone until i can see my friend this weekend.

So? what do you think? about the finale? about what might be going on in the next season?

probably best to avoid this thread if you're not caught up with season 2
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
"I died in the trenches, years back"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The episode before the finale was fuuuuuuucked up
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I hope to see more of Purnsley. he's gotten pretty interesting, plus that scenes with him and Chalkie in jail were great.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yo, buuuuuuuuuuuuump!

anyone catch the first new episode?
I did, and I don't want to spoil it but I love Harrow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I did, and I don't want to spoil it but I love Harrow.

I've tried to get into this show after my friend told me how great it was. I watched the entire first season and I still think it's incredibly boring.
Quote by Thrill-house
I've tried to get into this show after my friend told me how great it was. I watched the entire first season and I still think it's incredibly boring.

wat.
Quote by Thrill-house
I SAID THE SHOW IS INCREDIBLY BORING.

i'm sad.

i'm going to sleep now.
Let me just bump this thread This show needs some love round here.

The first 3 episodes of the new season were kinda slow but the fourth was brilliant, and the 5th is also terrific. I absolutely hate Nucky, and I'm kinda starting to like Margaret again especially after this episode, I hated her at the end of last season. I'm also starting to kinda like Nucky's brother again after hating him last season, Al Capone finally had an episode where he was awesome, I never really liked that character before. The only character that I've loved from the beginning is Rothstein , he will have a big role to play this season it seems.

Van alden's scenes in this episode were brilliant and hilarious.

And god Nucky's girlfriend is insanely annoying.
Lucy Danziger, ever heard of her?

siqqq burn
Quote by jakesmellspoo