I have to learn a song, or at least 'clean up' one I know for an audition in roughly 24 hours.

So my question is does anyone have any advice or tips on quickly learning a song to at least a performance ready level?
-little chunks at a time
-pure focus
-repetition
-relax
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Livingtime
I have to learn a song, or at least 'clean up' one I know for an audition in roughly 24 hours.

So my question is does anyone have any advice or tips on quickly learning a song to at least a performance ready level?

Listen to the song a bunch of times to memorize the song structure. And then just learn the song the same way you learn other songs.
Also, practise a couple of times before the audition.

And remember not to get too nervous, keep your cool.
get a kitchen timer, set it to 15 minutes.. when the alarm sets off, pause for 5 minutes.. repeat.
That will let your mind concentrate for hours.
I don't know if this is an option but I intsta memorize any song that I tab out by ear. That said, I'm probably tabbing out simpler songs than you're trying to learn. But if this is an option I'd try it.
Well, the main thing you can do is understand music theory.

Then you can just think, hokay, standard pop form, I-V-vi-IV in G, middle 8 is relative minor i-VI-III-VII.

There, I just learnt a song by The Script up to performance standard.