Can you guys recall how much you were practicing at the various stages of your playing? I'm just curious to see if I should practice more. At the moment, I practice for 2 hours a day, and have been playing for a year and a half, so, what about you guys?
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Actual dedicated practice? I don't think I have ever exceeded four hours. Dicking around and playing stuff mixed with practice? Although infrequently, I have done that for 10-12 hours in a single day before.
When I first started playing, hardly ever because I hated it. Then when I started to enjoy it, I'd play for maybe an hour. Then when football season came around I didn't play at all because my hands were messed up all of the time. When that was over I usually played for at least an hour a day. I don't think I've ever gone past 4 hours in a day. So I've been playing at least an hour a day(with some exceptions) for over a year now.
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
Your question is a bit redundant tbh. On what basis do would you decide to practice more or less?

Practice more if you want to get better, faster.
Practice less if you don't.

Unless you're planning to be a professional musician it doesn't matter at all. If you are then the more the better, don't ask, practice.
Quote by Bluesblitz
Can you guys recall how much you were practicing at the various stages of your playing? I'm just curious to see if I should practice more. At the moment, I practice for 2 hours a day, and have been playing for a year and a half, so, what about you guys?

Practice as much as you can, based on your available time and how much you actually want to play. What else can you do? Let the idea of being able to play music on your guitar motivate you, rather than the guilt of knowing some people practice more than you.
shred is gaudy music