Hey guys, I sing in a new punk/hardcore band from Melbourne, Australia called Break-In. We have recorded a three song demo and it's up for free download. Any feedback/critique would be rad, hope you enjoy it.

http://break-in.bandcamp.com/album/demo-2011
Last edited by BrockTandem at Dec 14, 2011,
If you gimme a linky i'll check it out later when i have a little more time mate.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Sounds pretty good. Its got some nice old-school styled vocals on top of more modern sounding music. Good sense of melody and what not. I was hoping it would be a little faster in general, but that's just my snobbish personal tastes.
Ventura Boulevard, sometimes known as US Route 101, runs through Woodland Hills. Songs have been sung about this street, several movie scenes have been filmed there. Your dream has always been to have your store front on Ventura Boulevard. Your dream has come true; you have set up shop on Ventura and now it’s time to let the purchasing public know you are there. There is one sign company in Los Angeles that is widely known and respected and used by large and small business alike, that Sign Company is Reseda Neon Sign Company.
When you’re first exploring the world of bail bonds in Ventura, you’re probably not exactly in the best place mentally and emotionally. Looking into bail bonds means that someone you love is in jail waiting for a court date, and that means a lot of stress on you to get them out. Furthermore, it means the bail amount is more than you can afford to put up, or else you’d just pay in cash instead of getting a bail bond.

Here are a few terms that you should know by heart before you start talking in detail to a Los Angeles bail bondsman about getting your loved one out of jail:
I dig it a lot, actually. I couldn't find a facebook for you guys, though. Are you still together?
During the past few years, there has been a lot in the news about unfair and unwarranted garnishment. That sort of thing often happens when people do not know their rights and do not have a skilled attorney fighting to protect them. As unfortunate as it is, there are some who will take advantage of what people do not know. We don’t like to see those sorts of things happen to our friends and neighbors here in Irving and our goal is to stop garnishment Irving workers cannot afford.
At Seacrest Village you'll find vibrant retirement communities with a focus on healthy senior living and personal choice. Seacrest Village offers independent living and more in coastal Encinitas or the inland areas of Rancho Bernardo/Poway.

Serving communities from Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, Escondido, Vista, San Marcos Poway and surrounding areas.