after that dude stabbing a bunch of children in a nursery a few years back and the deaths at pukkelpop this year were at it again.

this time it's a guy who started chucking grenades yesterday in the middle of the city Luik. followed by gunfire. 7 deaths including a 1 & 2 year old baby, 5 people who are still dieing and over 100 injuries, all mostly teens who just finished their finals. the shooter killed himself afterwards.

any psychologists in the pit who can explain what drives a man to throw grenades at babies?
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
He ran out of candy????
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by spitonastranger
Belgium does seem to be the common factor...

I think TS is on to something.

you're right. i will investigate this.

Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by spitonastranger
Belgium does seem to be the common factor...

I think TS is on to something.

They're next to France.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
They're next to France.

That's ridiculous, bordering france has never made a country homicidal befo...

Mother of god.
Quote by spitonastranger
That's ridiculous, bordering france has never made a country homicidal befo...

Mother of god.

great post. from now on i'll blame everything on france.

btw thank you, theguitarist, for correcting your mistake.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Actually 5 dead, but there could be more (half a dozen people in critical condition).

Obviously, the guy snapped because the police kept harassing him! They kept asking him to come to the police station for questioning, because he was a criminal. Involved in multiple crimes, lately including murder. Man, life's unfair.
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Last edited by Gui_Lux at Dec 14, 2011,
Quote by Gui_Lux
Actually 5 dead, but there could be more (half a dozen people in critical condition).

Obviously, the guy snapped because the police kept harassing him! They kept asking him to come to the police station for questioning, because he was a criminal. Involved in multiple crimes, lately including murer. Man, life's unfair.

a 24 month old baby and 20 year old died in the hospital today but they didn't announce it officially yet. the source of information is the hospital itself so i guess it's true
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by Weaponized
How do you get a grenade?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Nobody's said it yet so I'll say it.

R.I.P. all those killed.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
omg close this thread!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Yeah, this is all pretty funny and stuff. No really, it's hilarious. Especially since one of my friends is in the hospital because he got shot.
A guy in my English class is from that city, he used to go to school with the two teenagers that died. One of his best friends is in the hospital now after being shot in the leg.
Sad stuff man.
Quote by uziyourillusion
was he an islam?

you mean muslim?
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
nooonoooo, there are only Muslim terrorists and all Muslims are terrorists.

****head.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by Axeaman
nooonoooo, there are only Muslim terrorists and all Muslims are terrorists.

****head.

I would love to second this but there have been like 5 out of like 400 that i've met an spoken with that shouldn't be thrown into this stereo type...
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by Briyan_15
I would love to second this but there have been like 5 out of like 400 that i've met an spoken with that shouldn't be thrown into this stereo type...
But you have to admit, they have good reasoning to hate the US. There's a difference between being a terrorist and just really, really not liking America and/or other Western countries.
Quote by Pat_s1t
But you have to admit, they have good reasoning to hate the US. There's a difference between being a terrorist and just really, really not liking America and/or other Western countries.

I have never met one in America I was in France and very rarely did my own nationality come up. However they do have quite the hate for America...
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12