If there happen to be any fans of the German neo-prog band Sylvan, could you please rate my tab of their song "Signed Away"?

It's my first attempt at learning a whole song by ear and tabbing it, so any helo and feedback would be appreciated.

If it's ok then I'll upload it.
Attachments:
Signed Away.gp5
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I don't know the original song so I can't comment on how accurate it is, but in terms of the tab itself:

1) try to use less ties. The top guitar, voice & drum parts all have way too many ties and it makes it confusing to read, it's easier to read a quarter note than it is to read 2 tied eighth notes (for me).
2) no bass part? makes it sound like something's missing, the bass is very important in any song. In fact when I transcribe into guitar pro I almost always do the bass part first because it lays out the harmony and chords really well.
3) This is a tiny point, you've marked the choruses with text but it makes it clearer if you mark them with the markers, up to you but I just think it makes it clearer (it's shift+insert in GP5)

apart from these you seem to have gotten the basics down! Feel free to ask if you ever need help
^Ok, thanks for the tips!

I meant to ask someone if they wanted to add bass.

But the initial idea here was just to see if anyone who knew the song could give me some help regarding the key, intruments etc.

Unfortunately, no Sylvan fans on UG
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise