Hi. I was just wondering, 2 of my tabs got rejected. Both of my tabs I submitted were requested.
I first submited a tab for song Scorpion Flower by Moonspell and a solo for song Zastave by Parni Valjak. There is a guitar pro tab for Scorpion Flower, but there is no tab yet. For the Zastave song, there also is a tab, but without the solo. So I submited the tabs and they both got rejected. I resubmited them, and they got rejected again. I repeat, both tabs were requested.
Can anyone explain why were my tabs rejected? I see absolutely no reason, the tabs were accurate and better than the rest of the tabs on UltimateGuitar. What could possibly be the reason?

Thanks
I'm new to this site. I understand users(?) can vote any new tabs?
So it must be somebody hates the music that you contributed?
Or are only moderators alloowed to rate and deny an upload?
Quote by Patrick P
I'm new to this site. I understand users(?) can vote any new tabs?
So it must be somebody hates the music that you contributed?
Or are only moderators alloowed to rate and deny an upload?

Uhm no, see, ...
Eh.
- You can only vote for a tab if you have submited 3 approved tabs to the site.
- It doesn't matter if someone likes the music or not. Noone has the right to reject the tab for no good reason (not liking the music sure isn't one of the good reasons). Don't you think that wouldd be pretty unfair? Everyone deserves to get tab of their favorite music here.
- Moderators and only can do whatever they want. Also, their job isn't to rate tabs. They either approve a tab or reject it. Normal users can just vote if a tab is good or not.

- My tabs got no bad votes. So, what is the problem?