im plugging my guitar into my computer using IK media Stealthplug and then plug headphone into the 1/8 plug disgn for it . and play with guitar rig , amplitube etc..

i see here a lot of people using M-audio interface like Fast track , firewire etc.

is the quality of the signal the same between a 80 $ interface and a pro audio card like a m-audio firewhatever ??
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
+1 denied

yes, there will be difference

The Stealthplugs have a built in sound card I believe but it is still not the same.

You can get a Line 6 UX1 for around $100 I believe and will have a guitar, mic and headphone interface. They also come with Pod Farm - that I recommend a lot.
Quote by denied
Uh, yes. Vastly so. Quality of preamps and converters make an enormous difference.

What are you willing to spend? The Apogee Duet is fantastic.

well im th9inking about a digidesign eleven rack ( 700-800 $ ) all in one . or just a sound card and try to use software like LEPOU amp simulation etc.

sinc ei know nothing in computer programming , i think eleven rack would be the easiest set up . amp , interface all in one .

i havent decide yet .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
The number of audio singles can also be limited by the type of interface you are using, as well as all the above.

Remember any set-up will only be as good as the weakest part, if you neglect even one thing your only limiting the entire system. Not saying to get the best of everything, just make sure your not bottle-necking your setup because you wanted to save a few bucks.
Quote by Skysc
well im th9inking about a digidesign eleven rack ( 700-800 $ ) all in one . or just a sound card and try to use software like LEPOU amp simulation etc.

sinc ei know nothing in computer programming , i think eleven rack would be the easiest set up . amp , interface all in one .

i havent decide yet .

dude...no offense but you are all over the place.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138