Hello UG, the drama teacher at our school asked me to possibly preform a song for his play. He wants me to pick a song to play to him then we will see from there. He said that some 70s Progressive Rock is what he was thinking.

What song should I play him? (I'm guessing he want acoustic). Something easy to prepare that will show some skill would be good.

I think the play is "The Boy in the Bag" if that helps.

Thanks for your help, Adam
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
Cuckoo Cocoon - Genesis
I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson
Tears - Rush
Us and Them - Pink Floyd

Basically anything from Floyd, actually.
Quote by blake1221
Here's a video showing how awesomely it can be used:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rGeCGS1yg8

Was that a trailer for 'Douchebags on Wheels'?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
Was that a trailer for 'Douchebags on Wheels'?

Nope. Foundation - That's Life

Ohhhhh you were making a joke!!!!! Fuck me that was fucking hilarous wow you should go on tour making jokes because you're fucking hilarious and make it as overpriced as your music!
Quote by blake1221
Nope. Foundation - That's Life

Ohhhhh you were making a joke!!!!! Fuck me that was fucking hilarous wow you should go on tour making jokes because you're fucking hilarious and make it as overpriced as your music!

I'm here all week, try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress'.

Oh and by the way, my music is free
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Vendetta16
I'm here all week, try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitress'.

Oh and by the way, my music is free

Oh fuck, my bad dude, I got you mixed up with the other Vendetta user. He sells his shit for like...15 bucks. And it's definitely not worth it.

My bad.
Quote by blake1221
Oh fuck, my bad dude, I got you mixed up with the other Vendetta user. He sells his shit for like...15 bucks. And it's definitely not worth it.

My bad.

No worries
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox