So recently, like as in last week recently, i caught a very severe case of GAS. Craigslist and Kijiji have made me realize that there are some insanely dumb people out there who have no idea what the value of their gear is.

So my plan is to trade up until i eventually have an amp worth a LOT of money. On Monday i traded a Kustom Defender 15 + a Boss MT-2 (good riddance) for a Blackheart Little Giant. Now im stuck between another two trades ive got cooking:

1: Blackheart Little Giant + $60 for a Laney LC30

2: Blackheart Little Giant + $40 for a Blackstar HT-5 mini stack

i just have a couple questions for you guys. I love the heavy crunch the Blackstar produces, but i feel the Laney might be a little more versatile. Im going to have either amp for a while, probably around 2-3 months or longer if i like it.

Basically since the deals are so similar, but the Laney is worth slightly more, which amp do you go for? I really like Laney amps and thought this was a deal i couldnt pass up, but then the Blackstar came up and now i cant pick. Help?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If the Blackheart was 2-channel, i would keep it. Alas, it's only a single channel, and to be honest it only sounds good pushed up past 12 oclock...which isnt really practical. If i had a string of gigs coming up soon, yeah id hang on it to it, but as of now there's not much on the horizon so i shall hunt for MOAR AMPZ
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Keep the blackheart...get a pedal...
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
Quote by Acϵ♠
If the Blackheart was 2-channel, i would keep it. Alas, it's only a single channel, and to be honest it only sounds good pushed up past 12 oclock...which isnt really practical. If i had a string of gigs coming up soon, yeah id hang on it to it, but as of now there's not much on the horizon so i shall hunt for MOAR AMPZ

ish

I was afraid you were going to say that.

oh well, back to drawing board...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

total budget and genres played is a huge component. I wouldn't trade for either of those.
Quote by Thecrow2306
what kind of guitar do you play

Schecter C-1 Exotic/Gretsch G5135

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
ish

I was afraid you were going to say that.

oh well, back to drawing board...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

total budget and genres played is a huge component. I wouldn't trade for either of those.

Why were you afraid i was going to say that? And i cant spend hundreds of dollars on an amp right now, a few days ago i could and then some bills came (merry xmas to me) so i have to trade. Genres played? Everything. Literally everything, although i prefer a heavier tone with crunchier overdrive/gain. Why wouldnt you trade for either of these amps? They're both very decent amplifiers, better than the Blackheart.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.