Hi guys so I was researching on which budget reverb pedal to buy then I found out two well reviewed ones, the Behringer DR400 (digital reverb/ delay) and Behringer RV600 (reverb nation)... Both cost around the same (the DR400) prolly costs a bit more... I want to know which one's better value for money...

My specifications- shouldn't be noisy or hummy or give that fuzzy tone... I want a good a versatile tone, mostly needed for articulate lead and shredding....

Any alternative suggestions for a reverb pedal under the same price range ($80) are welcome...
Behringer anything might *seem* like a good value, but their products are the kind where you hate it more and more as time goes on. If you can, try them out first. Alternatively, raise your budget another $20 and you probably have more, better quality options available to you.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Alternatively, raise your budget another $20 and you probably have more, better quality options available to you.

All right dude... Consider my budget 100 bucks... What options do I have??
Line 6 Verbzilla or Boss RV-5.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo