That guitar sells new in the U.S.A. for about $2,500.00. If it is in good shape, that would be a very nice price. It is said to be an excellent guitar.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Iunno how much it's worth, but it looks like a killer guitar, and if it's $2500 like FatalGear's saying, I'd jump on it!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
just be careful it's the bona fide usa one. they didn't a japanese one a while back (maybe still), and if so, it's not going to be worth as much, or be a good (probably has a subpar trem- teh japanese jacksons are still nice guitars, but teh US ones are better and have better trems/hardware etc. ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?