Poll Options
View poll results: Is it acceptable?
Yes
87 36%
No
152 64%
Voters: 239.
Page 1 of 4
Right, me and my house mate just had an argument about this. Me, him and one of our mates were playing halo split screen and getting along fine with it. I was sneaking up on him and he turns round and shoots me. I was like 'why you screen perving?' and he was like 'It's allowed in split screen, because you can hardly avoid it and everyone has the opportunity' and I said 'Yah you can, been doing it since I've been playing games.'. This got into a bit of an argument (videogamesrsrsbusiness) and I stuck by my guns and didn't look at either of their screens all game and they looked at mine. Our friend agreed with him.

So UG, do you do it? Is it accepted in split screen?
Yes, perfectly fine.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Its the only way I am ever any good at those sorts of games

Call it screen peaking, although I like screen preving better
Sunderland AFC
No, it seems conspiciously lame.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
No, it seems conspiciously lame.

Kinda hard to avoid.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Whenever i play halo split screen,my friends and I always make the rule to not look at each others screens,but some times you just cant help but look.You should try not to look though
It's hard to avoid it but you shouldn't. It takes all the fun out of the game because then you know where everything is.

If I see where they are I make myself not act on it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Neo Evil11
Kinda hard to avoid.

Not with some self-restraint.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Depends on the opponent. If they're a lot better than me I will but I try not to otherwise.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
It's a dick move. But the fact is that it is kind of unavoidable with split-screen.

This is why LAN parties are better than split-screen multiplayer in my mind, and why I prefer computers for any FPS.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
It's very hard to avoid it, especially if you're against a "pro" gamer , but it ruins all the fun.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Dec 14, 2011,
Quote by Kensai
Not with some self-restraint.

It's not like you can block it out of your view. Even when watching at your own screen you see it in the corners of your eye.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Yes, because if you're playing split screen with your friends you are supposed to be having fun. It's not a serious competition, you're just having a good time.
Well that's why you pick a tiny map to play one on one on so that this stuff doesn't happen. JOKE but not actually... it's fine
Quote by Tyson2011
when in doubt, adjust the truss rod.

Sfedf the First ...
or should it be the insane?
Just play halo online splitscreen. That way you can all play but will be on the same team.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It isn't acceptable, but its hard not to do.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
'It's allowed in split screen, because you can hardly avoid it and everyone has the opportunity'
Biggest pile of bullshit ever coming from bitchass "gamers" from a generation that's lost its balls from playing Call of Duty online too much.

Fuck the casuals.
Quote by jetfuel495
Biggest pile of bullshit ever coming from bitchass "gamers" from a generation that's lost its balls from playing Call of Duty online too much.

Fuck the casuals.

Go blow the dust out of your cartridges old ma--

Wait, I still blow the dust out of old games I bought when I was a kid that are on cartridges. Fuck, now I made myself feel old.

And yes, COD sucks.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
It can't really be helped most of the time, especially on a smaller tv screen. The one that gets me is at LAN parties where everyone is on their own PC, yet they still go out of their way to crane their necks to look at other people's screens.
Definitely not ok. Used to get in arguments on Halo 2 over that lol
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Don't hate on it just 'cus you can't keep track of more than one thing at a time.

l2plololol
Quote by mnf50
lol over the age of 12 which mean i'm too old to care

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 4