A few days ago the Ibanez RG1451 was listed on guitar centers website, but now its not there and i was hoping to buy it now so i could get a 150$ discount, i thought maybe they are just out of stock, but i went to musicians freinds and on there its telling that it has been discontinued FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
look on ebay, craigslist etc. youll find it somewhere
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
yes, from my experience sweet water is great. also, you could try looking at zzounds which i've also had experience with in the past.
You only pay sales tax on things that you buy in the same state your'e in.

They probably saved you the hassles of dealing with them listing things that are not in stock. GC's webpages are piss poor, the last 3 times I've gone in there, their webpages say that the specific store I went to have them in stock...they didn't. The three other stores in the area that also listed it as being in stock had one broken one, and one that was obviously open box. GC's website is not to be trusted if ordering anything from them, save your hassle and order from Sweetwater or somewhere else that has an up to date inventory on their webpages. BTW, Musictoyz also sells things that they don't have in stock, I had that guy straight out lie to me about something being in stock, and had to file with paypal to even get my money back.
Last edited by synthguy at Dec 14, 2011,
Quote by :-D
Yes, Sweetwater is excellent.

+1 They're my new go-to online store. Their 3 monthly payments option is super convenient too.
PRS Tremonti Signature (charcoal burst)
Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (electric lime)
PRS SE One
---
EVH 5150 III 50w / 5150 III 212 cab
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by synthguy
You only pay sales tax on things that you buy in the same state your'e in.

They probably saved you the hassles of dealing with them listing things that are not in stock. GC's webpages are piss poor, the last 3 times I've gone in there, their webpages say that the specific store I went to have them in stock...they didn't. The three other stores in the area that also listed it as being in stock had one broken one, and one that was obviously open box. GC's website is not to be trusted if ordering anything from them, save your hassle and order from Sweetwater or somewhere else that has an up to date inventory on their webpages. BTW, Musictoyz also sells things that they don't have in stock, I had that guy straight out lie to me about something being in stock, and had to file with paypal to even get my money back.

for the record, when you are looking at gc's site and looking for if a particular store has something in stock, it defaults out to show that any store in gc's network of stores has it in stock. I don't know why it does that, but thats how it works. If you want to know if a store has something, just call the actual store.
Quote by rokket2005
for the record, when you are looking at gc's site and looking for if a particular store has something in stock, it defaults out to show that any store in gc's network of stores has it in stock. I don't know why it does that, but thats how it works. If you want to know if a store has something, just call the actual store.

Actually, most the stores did not have this item I was trying to buy in stock, it was listed that way, but 3 stores in the area had the item listed in stock. The first store said the webpage was just not updated, but store B had it in stock, I went to store B, they had one, but it was an open box, looked like a return and was missing things (this seems to be a pattern with buying stuff at GC), they called store C, store C had it, but it was also missing things and looked like a return. So I wasted half a day driving to a couple GC stores because they can't maintain a webpage. For the record, the last 3 or 4 times I went to GC it's been a big giant fail of an experience, I hate going to GC...even for cables or strings.

Sweetwater kicks their ass, and never once have they tried to sell me used/returned/openbox as new, the way GC does all the time to the point where I don't trust their stock at all.

BTW, the CG webpages still show these 3 openbox returns as new items being in stock at the same three stores. Doubtful they update shit, they just want you to come into the store at all costs, even if a lie will help.
Last edited by synthguy at Dec 14, 2011,
Sweetwater in Indiana, me in Cali, so no tax right? Thats wht it said on the site, no tax if live outside Indiana
Quote by Grimnak27
Sweetwater in Indiana, me in Cali, so no tax right? Thats wht it said on the site, no tax if live outside Indiana

Yup, tax free for us Californians. And a piece of candy too.