This is user JAC254 (The one you banned).
Why is it that I was banned for 30 days for stating my opinion? All I said was that I did not like the new Anthrax album and that it could have been much better. This is one of the reasons I HATE ultimate guitar .com. They are so ****ing one sided that they completely ignore the opinions of others. They are communists. God forbid you say anything negative about an album that received a high score that did not deserve a high score. And the mods are ****ing IGNORANT ****TARDS. And another thing, Ultimate guitars articles are misleading as hell. The title states one thing, yet the article is completely different. Either the writers of these articles are ****ing as dumb as a goldfish, or they just don't give a flying **** about how they show their literacy. And ah yes, guitar tab pro. There are THOUSANDS of users who post their tablature and ultimate guitar uses THE USERS tabs on their guitar tab pro bullshit. Ultimate guitar gets PROFIT from this new tab pro. Profit from the USERS tablature. Why don't they share some of that money with the users who make their website a success?? Because their greedy as ****. I for one am not going to stand for it any longer. I will make sure that this site goes under. Even if it takes years, this site will not last. **** YOU ULTIMATE GUITAR, SUCK MY ****ING DICK YOU FAG ASS SITE. BAN ME FOREVER, I DON'T GIVE TWO DOG DICKS.
Quote by jcoleman26491
BAN ME FOREVER, I DON'T GIVE TWO DOG DICKS.

Neither do we. Bye.
Check out my band Disturbed
Some of what you said is true, but you just have to get used to it, and don't hold the site in such a high esteem
Quote by jcoleman26491
BAN ME FOREVER, I DON'T GIVE TWO DOG DICKS.

Which is why you made another account to whine about what happened.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Hawkward.

Also, good luck bringing UG down!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by jcoleman26491
... I HATE ultimate guitar .com... They are communists.

Can't argue with that one.
REGGIE
you do realised you were due to be unbanned today, right?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
you do realised you were due to be unbanned today, right?

Lol....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.