Hey Yall, joining a new band and need to be a little more versatile with my sound. Been using 5150II for years and love it but now i need something as well that i can tame down a bit, has great cleans but still be brutal every now and then.
I was thinkin a Mesa Dual Recto...

I know there are a few Dual recto owners in here so gimme your thoughts
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
if ur budget is that high y not just get a blackstar series one? super brutal and also really nice cleans. and its not gonna be the same thing everyone that plays metal has. think outside the box and u'll be getting better, more versatile gear. mesa isn't the only metal choice anymore
Quote by ibanez_guru
Hey Yall, joining a new band and need to be a little more versatile with my sound. Been using 5150II for years and love it but now i need something as well that i can tame down a bit, has great cleans but still be brutal every now and then.
I was thinkin a Mesa Dual Recto...

I know there are a few Dual recto owners in here so gimme your thoughts

The new reborn 3 ch dual recs are good, but if you want versatility look for a used roadking.

The old 2 ch is a pure grind amp the cleans are lacking as the crunch is there aimed at high gain.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean