So, Friday after school gets out, I'm going to a party. A few friends are telling me to bring my borrowed 12-String (Been borrowing it since Christmas Eve last year). I'd gladly do that, but I'd have to get it onto an overcrowded school bus, find a place to put it until the end of the day, then take it back onto the same bus, then into a van. All well and good, except I do not have a guitar case. Should I just not take it? Or do I just have to be extra careful? Any other ideas?
Don't carry it. Else just walk with it everywhere.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Don't take your guitar to a bloody party... You'll look like the biggest tool ever.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Mainer
So, Friday after school gets out, I'm going to a party. A few friends are telling me to bring my borrowed 12-String (Been borrowing it since Christmas Eve last year). I'd gladly do that, but I'd have to get it onto an overcrowded school bus, find a place to put it until the end of the day, then take it back onto the same bus, then into a van. All well and good, except I do not have a guitar case. Should I just not take it? Or do I just have to be extra careful? Any other ideas?

Friends don't let friends bring guitars to parties.
Quote by Trowzaa
Don't take your guitar to a bloody party... You'll look like the biggest tool ever.

This.

Don't be that guy, TS.
Anyone with a brain will tell you not to bring it. There is far too much risk in bringing a borrowed guitar to a party even when you have a hard case. Either bring a guitar that you won't have to pay somebody else back for, or just don't bring one.

Quote by Trowzaa

And there is also this.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
gunny sack
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
i wouldnt take my guitar without a case anywhere! When i change room within the house i even carry it in the case lol :P
If you really wanna do it, buy a 50$ guitar from a second-hand shop or something. Don't take a "borrowed" guitar. You don't wanna have to be paying for it.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
maybe bring a mouth harp instead?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Am I the only one who took the OP as that he borrowed the guitar from the people who are hosting the party and they want it back?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
No-one brings a guitar to a party unless they're an egotistical ****. So I'd advise against it.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Play it all day as background music.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana