Ive been looking around for a 2x12 cab and i found a cheap one that seems to be decent.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--LNYCUBCAB

I know it isn't very good but I only need it for band practice and to be carried around easy. I already have a good 4x12 so this won't be doing gigs or anything.

p.s. I have a peavey xxl head and don't tell me I need a better one because I really don't.

Any help appreciated
Quote by timbit2006
Probably right around $3000 Canadian(We have to pay a lot more for some stupid reason...).

Quote by RealGuitarHero
Because of the French.

so true
IMHO, if you just need something light and don't really care about the sound because it's for practice and jamming, I'd go on craigslist and get something used for really cheap. Maybe even ebay.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I have the JCA24S and it was only $250. It's a great cab for the price. It keeps up with the other guitarist of my band, and he's got a Mesa cab loaded with V30s. It's a bit bigger than his cab, but the build quality is great, it can be partially open back or closed back, and the Eminence speakers in it were designed by Mike Soldano, so you can bet they're at least above average. If you can grab one used, it'll be cheaper than that Laney cab, and probably nicer, although I can't say from experience with Laney cabs. I'm just going with the old saying of "you get what you pay for".
the Jet City 2x12 is only $219 and a much better cab.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I was actually looking at that same jet city. It was my second choice. But the laney is lighter and cheaper so thats why I mentioned it. I am pretty much looking for the cheapest cab that doesn't sound like crap. I have been searching craigslist and I found a peavey xxx cab for $200 but I could probably down the price a bit. Is that a good deal?
Quote by timbit2006
Probably right around $3000 Canadian(We have to pay a lot more for some stupid reason...).

Quote by RealGuitarHero
Because of the French.

so true
Peavey cabs typicaly sound horrible. I dont mind the ones that have Black Widows though.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
the Jet City 2x12 is only $219 and a much better cab.
This indeed. Jet City cabs are surprisingly good. Don't let the "Custom Design" Eminences fool you.