Hey guys.

My band and I started writing this song the other day at prac and it's getting pretty close to finished. My issue is that I feel as though there is something missing at bar 20-21. I don't know what it is, but it just feels like there should be something else before that breakdown. Any ideas?
Also, tell me what you think ^-^

And just wondering, what genre would you guys say it is ?

Thanks guys ^-^
Attachments:
Embers.gp5
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
I think a little fill on the drums, like a snare - double kick pattern - snare + cymbal type thing would lead into it really well. Or if you had a clean guitar part playing during the big chord ringing out.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

I agree that there should be drums, but more of a giant tom roll, like in "Tom Sawyer" by Rush, but heavier, like in "Erotomania" by Dream Theater (go look, the roll I'm talking about is in both of them).
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10