When I submitted it, I was not registered so now I cannot edit my mistake. Is there a way I can edit it (not correction in the comments) even though I am now registered? Or can any mods of these forums change it for me?

Sorry for the trouble, I'm new at this!
PM emad . He's the tab dude and he helped me with a similar situation before.
You can call me Aaron.

Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...