Quote by Tanglewoodguit
They chirp earlier and earlier I swear.

04:53 right now and they be chirping away like nobodies business. Go away!

We have a similar issue with squirrels. My pellet guns do the job...
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
there was an owl that used to hang on a tree by my house and hoot and like 2 in the morning till 3

i threw rocks at it until it never came back

i suggest you do the same

Owls are awesome
Bitch, I hear no birds.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I used to live next to this giant ravine on the outskirts of a city. It was still a city, so there sure weren't any farms around.

Dawn every damn morning: COCK'A'MUTHAFUCKIN'DOO.

Of course my powers of reasoning aren't great at 5:00 am, so it took me a few weeks to figure out it didn't even sound like a real rooster--it was a damn pheasant that lived down in the ravine. I didn't even know pheasants crowed.
I can't hear any birds either. TS you obviously need to sleep.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I can't remember the last time I didn't have headphones in. For all I know, the rest of my house in infested with all manner of birds.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
When I was in Brazil we had these god damn annoying birds that would keep making sounds all day and night. Sometimes they landed on our balcony just to sit there and be fucking annoying.

I kind of miss them now. Sweden is so void of life during the winter, you don't hear anything and you don't see anything outside.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
When I was in Brazil we had these god damn annoying birds that would keep making sounds all day and night. Sometimes they landed on our balcony just to sit there and be fucking annoying.

I kind of miss them now. Sweden is so void of life during the winter, you don't hear anything and you don't see anything outside.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes big city apartment

No birds here sir

Yea, you've probably never seen anything like this though.
The moon was still in the sky every morning this week. Bright sky as well. Bit unnerving, makes me think I'm on the wrong planet or something.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
thought this was about 'ginas.

the brother of this guy in my class used to have a rooster, I'd abuse the guy when I got to school harrrrr, then when his bro moved out some new people moved in and they didn't use the backyard at all so a possum set up shop in the tree that overhung into my b/yard and would constantly hiss, then mum bought a cat and he ended up fucking it off, descanse en paz mi Carlos.

my cat was a bit too much of a brute though cause I suspect he killed the neighbors kitten aswell.

^^bro TG how you go sooooo hard on bf3?
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by theguitarist
The moon was still in the sky every morning this week. Bright sky as well. Bit unnerving, makes me think I'm on the wrong planet or something.

Yo bro, in the countryside we get that too.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Yo bro, in the countryside we get that too.

I get birds too but they are just stupid pigeons that decided to nest in the tree outside my window. They start from about 5am and won't stfu until 12pm. A mix of chirping and cooing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I get birds too but they are just stupid pigeons that decided to nest in the tree outside my window. They start from about 5am and won't stfu until 12pm. A mix of chirping and cooing.

Word but divided for effect.

Sea-gulls.