So, I'm gonna be broke for Christmas this year, and need some ideas for gifts that I can make. I don't want any of the regular shit that people make though. Things that appeal to 20 year olds, ya know?
Docks in a bics.

Yes, bics is a thing. Google it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dick Cheney on a boat.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Hard cider.

Google a recipe. There's almost enough time.

Or Woodchuck hard cider. Not homemade, but it is delicious.
All your base are belong to us.
your jizz in a bottle. or my jizz. you know, whatever you think they'd love you more for.

also: bong. make it with love.
tobacco only though. really, tobacco is good now and then through a bong
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Last edited by spiderjerusalem at Dec 15, 2011,
Get $5, hit ebay and buy some cheap jewellery. It's cheap enough for them to forget about wearing it after a month or so and you not having to spend much cash.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Imme94
So, I'm gonna be broke for Christmas this year, and need some ideas for gifts that I can make. I don't want any of the regular shit that people make though. Things that appeal to 20 year olds, ya know?

OK... so here's what you do.

Spooge on a picture of her. Preferably a pic of her with her family (maybe a past christmas pic?)... but only do it ON her. Hand it to her and say "I love you so much, you're all I can focus on"

I'm telling you dude... romantic GOLD.

Cas-
What you'll need is a zany, purple-skinned neighbour with a shed full of tools (very expensive).

Then, voilá!

The perfect gift!
Homemade rice krispy treats.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If you're good with electronics and they're a nerd, a binary clock or a little 4-bit ALU is always cool. Then there's always crazy food, or maybe customized speakers.

If I'm making something for someone I always check out instructables.com, there's so much stuff on there you'd be hard-pressed to not find something that you could make for them.
Take a nice big steaming turd, then wrap it up real nice and give it to your recipient with a cheeky smile. A surefire way to be socially accepted.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Macaroni + Glue + Paper = SOLVED

(note: substitute the glue with jizz for that personal touch)

Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Last edited by nikhil101 at Dec 15, 2011,