I need a quick, and relativley inexpesive way to decrease the time spent turning the tone/volume knobs on a strat...right now, my strat has the regular strat knobs...

And I like the grip knobs, but don't want to buy a set, as they won't match on my strat...

Anyway to decrease the resistance/friction that is needed to turn the knobs? I need it like a Lp, where you can turn it with the flick of a finger..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Grease?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Buy speed knobs.... they are great for fast movement on you guitar. The kind found on guitars like PRS, Gibson
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's nothing to do with the knobs, it's the pot itself - they may have a washer you can remove or a nut that you can loosen that will make the shaft rotate easier.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It's all in the technique. It involves a quick hand slide from left to right using your palm to turn the knob in less than half of a second, and being precise enough to get your hand back to the bridge to continue playing. It takes practice.