I have an old Acoustic 150 that's having a few problems.

1. IT makes a small clicking sound every so often, when the volume will suddenly drop a little bit, but if you mess with the volume knob, it goes back to normal.

2. The reverb tank isnt working, but let's assume its still inside and the connection is the problem.

3. The power cable needs to be replaced with a 3 prong one and possibly an overall look at all the connections inside.

Now....how much do you guys think this all would cost?

Also, does anyone know of a good amp tech in Los Angeles I could get a hold of?
1. pot probably needs to be replaced or cleaned.

2. No idea on this one.

3. This one for me would be easy, no idea what a tech would charge though.

I had musician's electronics do a protools box for me once, and they did a great job (in fact I'm using it right now) I think they also do amps and such. Now that I've said that, I can't seem to find 'em. Maybe it wasn't called that haha humm
If you really want it super fixed take it to Blackie Pagano. There are tons of other great techs in LA though the names of one's I've used slip my mind right now.
I might be wrong, but its a tube amp right? If so, the volume dropping off is probably the tubes starting to die. Replace those. Not sure about the other two, sorry =(.
Oasis nut
Gear: Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Ej-200, Peavey Studio Pro 40, Digitech RP55, Boss ME-20. Too many pedals to list.
Latest additions: epiphone ej-200, boss me-20

Quote by DAiMIteHan

Am I old enough to wear this fist in school?
The Capacitors could be draining to a point where problems arise. That's the problem with my Ampeg. I just haven't had the time to fix it.
..I was watching my death.
a re-tube and a re-cap would do wonders for it, that may fix the reverb too as the previous poster suggested but if you take it to a tech they probably can find the issue while doing the other work and give you some idea of a quote to have it done in the future/at the same time depending on your budget
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
I'm sorry I didn't mention...It's a solid state amplifier!

The re-cap aounds good...I'll do a little more research aboiut who's good around here.

Blackie only does tube amps.
solid state is a whole different story... 9 times out of 10 its cheaper to replace them amp rather than repair
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Dude I got this amp just now...I WANT to repair it!

Besides, I can't seem to find any that don't have problems.
fair enough man, well I can't advise you to an amp tech in LA as I have only ever spent a day there :p but good luck, the reverb is probably opamp driven and that could be the issue
Ibanez WD7 Wah